Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I did the same thing.
I cried when I clipped them but they acted like they felt freed from all that hair.
They played more and were happy not being groomed so much. Lol

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I did the same thing.
I cried when I clipped them but they acted like they felt freed from all that hair.
They played more and were happy not being groomed so much. Lol
She definitely feels happier.
Most importantly, it’s keeping the peace between us.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
LOVE the new cut!! She's such a pretty girl :wub: I know that feeling with "too much hair"!! Adele's coat was so full and fluffy, I could never get it to lay down

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
LOVE the new cut!! She's such a pretty girl :wub: I know that feeling with "too much hair"!! Adele's coat was so full and fluffy, I could never get it to lay down
And when a hairdresser can’t control it...you know that its ALOT of hair!!

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Joanne,
Have you ever tried the Pureology products on your fluffs? I usually use the Goldwell deep conditioners on Abella but yesterday when I gave her a bath I used the Pureology Superfood Strength Cure. I really like the results. Its fun trying new products. On your recommendation I also got the wet flex brush - I got so tired of the Madden brushes breaking so easily. :smpullhair:

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Joanne,
Have you ever tried the Pureology products on your fluffs? I usually use the Goldwell deep conditioners on Abella but yesterday when I gave her a bath I used the Pureology Superfood Strength Cure. I really like the results. Its fun trying new products. On your recommendation I also got the wet flex brush - I got so tired of the Madden brushes breaking so easily. :smpullhair:
I haven’t used Pureology in years. Only because the supply store who sells it, is not convenient for me.
I did recently use the Kevin Murphy line on Suki and her hair felt great.
I think you’ll really like the flex brush. Did you order directly from Wet brush or were you able to pick it up at the beauty supply store?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts