Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,645 Posts
Sandi,

I think about you and Lisi everyday. Lisi grew up on here. She is a little trooper. You will know the right time, until then doing what you are doing spending as much time as you can with her will continue to build those memories.

·
Super Moderator
9,645 Posts
BTW, Sandi -

Happy birthday. I hope you and Dwight and you have a great day, do you have anything special planned? (I remember a birthday game we used to play when I was younger called older then, though I don't like is so much as I have aged. BTW, you are younger than vacuum cleaners, blenders, or water skis, but you are older than silly putty, boxed cake mix, credit cards, and super glue.)

Have a fun day.

Reactions: edelweiss

·
Premium Member
17,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
One of my fav sayings is "the older the violin, the sweeter the music!" My music must be getting sweeter! :) I lost a number of my family members way too young so I am not at all ashamed of my age---in fact, I am very, very grateful that God has kept me so well all these years. I, honestly, never expected to live a long life, w/my heritage, but look how blessed I am.

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY DEAR SISTER!
I just learned something new - You and I share the same birthday. You have a FEW more years on me dear sister. I turn 71 today. I know you are having a very special blessed birthday weekend. I always look for your updates on sweet little Lisi. I feel like she is part of my family too. I am thankful our prayer has been answered - having her here for her upcoming 9th birthday celebration - What a special day that will be. Just yesterday I "updated" my prayer list for Lisi to THANKSGIVING.... With God all things are possible and He wants us to pray BIG prayers! Keep on having those talks with sweet Mighty mouse - and making memories - she knows how much you love her. She will let you know when the time is right. What a blessing you have been. Sending you many many Birthday Wishes - Love you my dear sister.

·
Premium Member
17,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Happy 71st Paulann! You light up SM w/your personality, your caring, your funnies, and of course all the lovely pictures you post, but mostly just because you are so loveable. Thank you for being so enriching & thoughtful. I hope you got some family time w/your tribe.
Thank you too for all of your prayers for Lisi---she lives on prayer (& food! :) . . . and sweetness. These very hot days are hard on her, but she has a tenacious spirit that keeps her going. She is also smart enough to stay inside where the AC is keeping us all alive.
I send you warmest love, & best wishes for a beautiful year up-coming.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts