Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our little mouse loves watching TV---Seal Team is her favorite show---because of the dog. Last night we discovered that she also loves watching the fire. We had a fire in the fire-pit & made s'mores (it was an unusually cool evening here). Lisi was in w/all 4 paws, but Kitzi was not the least bit interested. It is like she is trying to squeeze all she can out of every single day! She makes us laugh so much!

·
Super Moderator
9,723 Posts
She looks so intense; how is she doing? She looks great.

Wine and s'mores. What a way to spend a night. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for asking, Walter. She is doing really well on most days! She has even put on a bit of weight!
Wine & s'mores (red wine) is actually a great combo because of the chocolate! :)

Reactions: zooeysmom

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Lisi is so adorable - She is so mesmerized by those flames, Thank you for sharing updates with us - I know I look forward to all of them.
Smores are the best made in the outdoors. I must admit Ive never had red wine and smores. I will definitely have to try it. I don't have a fire pit but my daughter does. Whenever we are sitting out back by it my grandkids always ask me to tell them a story. So many fun memories made by that fire pit.
🐶 🌺

Reactions: edelweiss

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't believe so many have never had s'mores & red wine!!! When my DD came to visit us in Europe we always had an assortment of chocolates to try out w/red-wine. A lovely memory!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Our little mouse loves watching TV---Seal Team is her favorite show---because of the dog. Last night we discovered that she also loves watching the fire. We had a fire in the fire-pit & made s'mores (it was an unusually cool evening here). Lisi was in w/all 4 paws, but Kitzi was not the least bit interested. It is like she is trying to squeeze all she can out of every single day! She makes us laugh so much! View attachment 274380

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi! Omg! Lisi is Super Amazing! She is soooo Adorable What a great personality!!! She’s ready and waiting to get some!!!!! Sooo Happy to such a great picture of her! Makes me feel good that she is feeling better!

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am always hesitate to post too positive of a report----this AM Lisi started making sounds, in my bed, like she was vomiting. I got her to the bath room where her pad is, but she did not vomit. I covered my bed in cloth pee-pads & put her back in the bed w/me & she went back to sleep---but of course I was not able to go back to sleep! She ate breakfast but was reluctant to take a blueberry---she loves them---so not sure what is going on. Yesterday I gave her one dose (3 drops) of Life Gold---not sure if that is the problem. My groomer told me lots of dogs w/cancer do well on this (not a cure). I will try it tonight again & if she does that again, I will know it was this supplement. It is for detoxification & for the immune system. Two of the ingredients are slippery Elm Bark & ginger---among others---that should be good for her.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Sorry to hear Lisi had a bit of an episode overnight. Hopefully she doesn't have any more.
Would you believe I have never had s'mores at all let alone s'mores with red wine.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I am always hesitate to post too positive of a report----this AM Lisi started making sounds, in my bed, like she was vomiting. I got her to the bath room where her pad is, but she did not vomit. I covered my bed in cloth pee-pads & put her back in the bed w/me & she went back to sleep---but of course I was not able to go back to sleep! She ate breakfast but was reluctant to take a blueberry---she loves them---so not sure what is going on. Yesterday I gave her one dose (3 drops) of Life Gold---not sure if that is the problem. My groomer told me lots of dogs w/cancer do well on this (not a cure). I will try it tonight again & if she does that again, I will know it was this supplement. It is for detoxification & for the immune system. Two of the ingredients are slippery Elm Bark & ginger---among others---that should be good for her.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sorry Lisi felt sick, I Hope it’s not the supplement. Maybe it disagrees with her? I don’t know much about that supplement, i know how concerning and worrisome it can be when we don’t know why they are not acting right. I too read that ingredients supposed to be good, I Will say prayers for Lisi. I hope it doesn’t happen again to her. I know they get scared too when that happens to them. Does she have a sensitive stomach? Every day I give Cody quarter pill Pepcid pill before breakfast and before dinner. Cody has a very sensitive tummy. Maybe that will help her too. But I got the prescription tablets from my vets office. It really does helps. Maybe it can help Lisi. Hope she feels better , She’s such a sweetie girl.

·
Premium Member
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We have always said "Lisi has a cast iron stomach" but of course the cancer changes so much. I also remembered that I gave them both Sentinel on Sun. night & that could have been it too. I decided to just let the tummy settle down & start over w/Life Gold in a couple of days. We will see if that helps. Thank you for your prayers for Lisi.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Our little mouse loves watching TV---Seal Team is her favorite show---because of the dog. Last night we discovered that she also loves watching the fire. We had a fire in the fire-pit & made s'mores (it was an unusually cool evening here). Lisi was in w/all 4 paws, but Kitzi was not the least bit interested. It is like she is trying to squeeze all she can out of every single day! She makes us laugh so much! View attachment 274380
This is a great pix. Amazing seeing how one dog is mesmerized by the fire and the other could care less. :) Thanks for sharing!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts