Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It suits her personality perfectly! Marti (Tanner Togs) Todd whipped up this little vest w/a pleated skirt which is perfect on a smaller pup. Sometimes the dresses overwhelm her. . . . we LOVE it!

Attachments

Reactions: zooeysmom

·
Registered
Elisabeth and Poodles (plus Zooey in heaven)
4,335 Posts
How cute! That looks like a great design that Marti does. I bet Lisi looks adorable in it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Super cute, can’t wait to see a picture of your baby in it!

·
Premium Member
Pat & Maggie (& Casey too!)
1,629 Posts
Just adorable! Love it.

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,773 Posts
Oh how cute. Black is one of my favorite colors to see on a malt. Red and purple are my others, it just makes them pop

·
Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
1,148 Posts
Sandi
Love Lisi's cute new frock & the saying on it is perfect for her too! 💕
When you get a chance PLEASE post a picture of her in it.
I have been looking for an update on Kitzi and have-not seen one so I am hoping that means he didn't have to go to the vet & is dong better this week. 🙏
Stay warm! I heard its SNOWING in TX! ⛄
🐶🐾🌷

·
Premium Member
17,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Paulann for asking about Kitzel. He has an appt. on Wed. AM for an ultrasound of the entire abdominal area. I will post when I know something. Prayers appreciated! I can't go in w/him so hopefully he will be the sweetie that he is for them. Since he has a heart issue sedation is not the best idea but they may have to give him a sedative if he doesn't cooperate.

·
Premium Member
5,571 Posts
So cute! Lisi will look adorable in that outfit.
i forget i have so many dresses for my girls, let alone i bought a huge inventory of beautiful coats from a high end boutique that closed 🤦🏻‍♀️This post motivates me to pull everything out and start dressing them again.

·
Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
1,148 Posts
Thanks Paulann for asking about Kitzel. He has an appt. on Wed. AM for an ultrasound of the entire abdominal area. I will post when I know something. Prayers appreciated! I can't go in w/him so hopefully he will be the sweetie that he is for them. Since he has a heart issue sedation is not the best idea but they may have to give him a sedative if he doesn't cooperate.
Sandi,
Praying this morning that Kitzi will be relaxed, cooperative and "sweet" for his ultrasound appointment. AND for the results.
I will be watching for your update. 🙏
🐶 🐾🌷

Reactions: Dixie's Mama

·
Registered
Kobe, 3 months, Maltese
154 Posts
I love it. I wish I had those skills. Cant wait to see pics.

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
I’ll be praying for Kitzel Sandi.

·
Premium Member
17,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all. . . he did great---no sedative necessary. He is such a sweet boy. We had to wait for an hour in the car but that is ok. No issues showed up so good news---now to do blood work. It is possible it is just the arthritis or his eyes (he has cataracts) or his heart issue. I will wait a while to do blood work as his dental should be around March 13th so don't want to do anything again. They told me to just keep observing & hopefully w/time we can figure out what is what.

Reactions: Abella's Mommy

·
Super Moderator
9,773 Posts
You started something. Marie had Marti make an identical ons for Casper.

·
Premium Member
17,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, I did! Purposely! Marti is thinking of including me as her new marketing manager! :ROFLMAO: I LOVE it that our pups are all full of vinegar & spit! We will need to get a group photo one day.

Reactions: Tanner's Mom

·
Super Moderator
9,773 Posts
Not identical, I did leave the skirt off. Somehow, I didn't think Casper would like that!!

You'd be surprised, since moving here to Massachusetts, he has become quite the liberal on such matters. His vest does look great. You know how much I love black. Snowball has one too. The three of them would make quite the site. I love it Marti, thank you.

Reactions: edelweiss
1 - 18 of 18 Posts