Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

Angel is beautiful!!! What a precious face!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how much money I can make at my yardsale this weekend?!?! :ph34r: You are not THAT far away....

Hubby would KILL me....but she is absolutely beautiful!!!!!

PS-what happenened to Snowman?
Did I miss that somewhere?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Paris'Mom@Oct 5 2004, 03:37 AM
cuties!

Do you plan on keeping all the puppies?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11062
[/QUOTE]
POSER AND ANGEL IS FOR SALE. ALTHOUGH I'D LOVE TO KEEP A;; 4 PUPPIES, THEY ARE A HANDFUL. REALLY GETTING AT THAT NOSEY AGE NOW ( ALMOST 11 WEEKS OLD) I ALREADY GOT RID OF 2 AND MY HANDS ARE STILL FULL. I ,MAY BE DELIVERING ONE SATURDAY TO ST JOSEPH MISSOURI, IT IS JOEY , HE JUMPS REALLY HIGH.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by tlunn@Oct 5 2004, 05:55 AM

Angel is beautiful!!! What a precious face!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how much money I can make at my yardsale this weekend?!?! :ph34r: You are not THAT far away....

Hubby would KILL me....but she is absolutely beautiful!!!!!

PS-what happenened to Snowman?
Did I miss that somewhere?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11066
[/QUOTE]
SHE IS INDEED FOR SALE, IF YOU WANT HER I'LL GIVE HER TO YOU FOR THE SAME PRICE AS A MALE, AT LEAST I'D KNOW SHE WAS WELL TAKEN CARE OF, I COULD MEET YOU, LET ME KNOW.

1 YR AGO IN JAN I CAME HOME FROM WORK AT LUNCH AND HE WAS FINE A FEW HOURS LATER HE WAS SICK. I TOOK HIM TO THE VET SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY TRIED EVERYTHING, HE EVEN SPENT 1 NIGHT AND 1 DAY THERE SO THEY COULD OBSERV HIM. IT COST ME 130 TO WATCH HIM DIE. I WAS SO DEVISTATED, HE WAS MY BABY, AND I LOVE AND MISS HIM DEARLY. POSER REMINDS ME OF HIM ALOT ALL THE WAY DOWN TO HIS BARK. UNFOURTANTELY I CAN'T KEEP HIM.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Originally posted by pattyspuppies@Oct 5 2004, 07:09 AM
SHE IS INDEED FOR SALE, IF YOU WANT HER I'LL GIVE HER TO YOU FOR THE SAME PRICE AS A MALE, AT LEAST I'D KNOW SHE WAS WELL TAKEN CARE OF, I COULD MEET YOU, LET ME KNOW.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11070
[/QUOTE]

Pattyspuppies.... what is the status of the female?

Judi

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
cute babies. whenever i hear the 'hand twin' joke---i remember Seinfield and his girlfriend that had Man Hands. i thought that was hilarious!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by TikisMom+Oct 18 2004, 10:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-pattyspuppies
@Oct 5 2004, 07:09 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11070
Pattyspuppies.... what is the status of the female?

Judi
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12486
[/B][/QUOTE]

I SOLD HER . AS A MATTER OF FACT THEY ARE ALL SPOKEN FOR NOW. IT WAS A LONG PROCESS OF FINDING THE RIGHT HOMES FOR THEM. I GUESS I AM A LITTLE PICKY ABOUT WHO GOT THEM.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Oct 19 2004, 08:41 AM
I want to know what happened to Poser!  He's a mini me version of Cloud
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12524
[/QUOTE]
POSER IS BEING SOLD ON 10/29/04 HE WILL BE IN A LOVING HOME 3 CHILDREN 10 YR OLD TWINS AND A 15 YR OLD. HE WILL BE TRAINED AS A THERAPY DOG FOR TERMINALY ILL CHILDREN AND NURSING HOMES. ALSO FOR ADHD CHILDREN 'S READING PROGRAMS AT THE LIBRARY. HE WILL BE A IMPORTANT DOG WHO IS LOVED BY 100'S OF PEOPLE.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by pattyspuppies+Oct 20 2004, 10:25 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ButterCloudandNoriko
@Oct 19 2004, 08:41 AM
POSER IS BEING SOLD ON 10/29/04 HE WILL BE IN A LOVING HOME 3 CHILDREN 10 YR OLD TWINS AND A 15 YR OLD. HE WILL BE TRAINED AS A THERAPY DOG FOR TERMINALY ILL CHILDREN AND NURSING HOMES. ALSO FOR ADHD CHILDREN 'S READING PROGRAMS AT THE LIBRARY. HE WILL BE A IMPORTANT DOG WHO IS LOVED BY 100'S OF PEOPLE.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12748
[/B][/QUOTE]

AWWWWW, I'm so so so so so so so so happy. You're so incredible for finding the perfect place for the babies. Take care

Sorta sad that I don't get to see pictures of him growing up

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko+Oct 20 2004, 11:33 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2004, 10:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ButterCloudandNoriko
@Oct 19 2004, 08:41 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12748

[/QUOTE]

AWWWWW, I'm so so so so so so so so happy. You're so incredible for finding the perfect place for the babies. Take care

Sorta sad that I don't get to see pictures of him growing up
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12765
[/B][/QUOTE]
one of the things that is so cool is the ladies who got precouis and poser will be e-mailig me pictures. and my sister is ending up with joey, i decided to keep angel, and that only leaves 2 i'm not able to watch grow up in some way or another. the other females are in real good homes, the lady who had stud service and had pick of the liter sold her pup to her daughter and the other one went to a guy who worked with my husband and from time to time he sees him and gives him an update on her. she is also very spoiled.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Pattyspuppies--You should tell your clients about US!
:D Joey looks like Noriko with straight hair. She looks different from the pictures I posted in the gallery. I shaved her and cut alot of hair off around her face

1 - 17 of 17 Posts