Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I will be getting my new puppy tomorrow. Frosty who is 9 months is going to have a little sister !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
awwww so many new babies.....Congratulations on you new babygirl. what will be her name???? :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is 4:50 right now and we're about to leave for the trip. Frostys sister is also a maltese. I will post pictures as soon as i get home!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
congrats im sure they will be the best of friends. cant wait to see pics!

J

·
0 Posts
Hi all,
Just wanted you all to see my new baby, Lacey. I have had her for about a month now and she is just wonderful. She has learned how to sit, lay from a sitting position, lay from a standing position, and most of the time she comes to me when I tell her to come. She has only had two accidents in the house, but I watch her like a hawk! She is walking 2 miles every night in the park behind my house and she just loves it. She is still a little afriad of strange people but we are working on that. She starts professional training in about 2 weeks, hoping she can earn her CGC eventually. She learns so fast. Even the trainer was amazed at how well she does for her age. I am so proud of her!
I hope the picture of her shows up. If it doesn't I will try again.
Jami

J

·
0 Posts
Thank you. I am just amazed at how fast she learns. The trainer I am using came to my house and evulated her before training is to start and he was impressed with her. We have been working very hard and I have started the training when we are walking in the park and she is doing really well with listening to me. She is such a little doll. The only problem I have with her is she is afraid of strange people when they come rushing up to her. If someone she doesn't know is slow and doesn't make a big fuss about her she is fine but if someone starts saying how cute she is and just wants to touch her she becomes afraid. We have been working on it and the trainer is going to work on her with strange people so hopefully she will outgrow it. But thank you she is just so cute! Very well behaved.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats totally awesome jami. sprite and ellie got their CGC....i bought the patches and the collar tags and put a patch on one of their coats. lol. and i put the tag on their sherpa bag.
you should try out the test right now. she does fine with the 3 minute part of it too? mine were difficult with that. the day they passed---i made sure to tire them out so that they didnt notice that we left. lol. good luck!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
oh, and try putting lacey in rally obedience. they do some 'halt and drop' which is come, stop from 5 feet away, and do a down from that distance from a stand. its really awesome. check it out

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i have two

http://www.sherpapet.net/products/detail.p...oddetail_post=Y

of that one. i like the other ones, but this one has "windows" so that you can roll down a flap and no one can see the dogs. i really like these bags too because they're way more durable than the ones that you buy at petsmart or petco. i had bought two petsmart bags till i bought this one. if i buy another one, i want this one:

http://www.sherpapet.net/products/detail.p...oddetail_post=Y

but i guess if i were to go somewhere where pets are allowed---the girls would walk. lol.

OH, dont buy one with a pocket....if you put stuff in it---the bag gets lopsided and it gets heavy. and these seem definitely cheaper than the designer ones. lol.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I also have the first Original Sherpa Bag for Tiki... I just love it. I have taken him in many places he isn't supposed to be and nobody knows it... he just lays in there and chews on a bone or sleeps. We took him to a movie once and he was great until this loud bang was in the movie. The bag was on my lap and he jumped up and barked 3 times.... I put my hand in the bag and calmed him down pretty quickly; everyone was looking around because they "thought" they heard a dog, we just looked around with them with a confused look on our faces

It is a great bag and is also ok to use on an airplane.

Judi

1 - 20 of 22 Posts