Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I travel a lot for work. Most times my boss goes with me. The zipper on my bag broke just before we left, so I tied it shut with a dog lead.

Boss comes to work, the following week. "I bought you a new bag". I loved my old bag, so said, "It's ugly". He said, "Shut up, it's free" :HistericalSmiley:

Haven't had time to unpack since my last trip, so ugly bag was still on the floor. I come upstairs to find Bette chewing the crap out of the zipper to my new ugly bag, boss bought for me. :HistericalSmiley:

Thank you Bette. I owe you one.

I took pics for proof. Now I can get another bag. LOL

I KNOW DEB IS NOT HAPPY WITH THIS BAG

I'LL DO MY BEST TO RUIN IT FOR HER

HOW DID I DO, DEB?? CAN YOU GET YOUR GIRLY BAG NOW?
I LOVE YOU, DEB, AND WANTED TO HELP

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
ummmmm....Deb....I have a feeling if she likes the ugly bag,......she'll LOVE the new pretty one you're gonna buy!! :w00t:

·
Super Moderator
10,174 Posts
What a sweet little helper you have!! Has she started helping with remodeling yet???

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I bet you put peanut butter on those straps. LOL Helpful Bette and am sure she is saying, you need to just stay home.
She is too darling with those ears.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
What a sweet little helper you have!! Has she started helping with remodeling yet???
:smrofl::smrofl::smrofl:My question is how could you be mad at that face even if you didn't like the bag?? She is sooooo cute. :wub: I think she has ex-ray ears and heard you tell your boss you didn't like the suitcase, and was just obliging. :thumbsup:
You sure had it right when you couldn't wait to pick her up, Deb!:wub::wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Deb, I have to say I know I will always have a good laugh with you and your gang. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
:smrofl::smrofl::smrofl:My question is how could you be mad at that face even if you didn't like the bag?? She is sooooo cute. :wub: I think she has ex-ray ears and heard you tell your boss you didn't like the suitcase, and was just obliging. :thumbsup:
You sure had it right when you couldn't wait to pick her up, Deb!:wub::wub:

I have to agree with Sue i think she has x-ray ears and heard you tell your boss you didn't like the suitcase. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: What a good little helper you have there. :)

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Your boss is hysterical. I think Bette heard his retort ("heard" being the obvious word here) and fixed that.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
See, Deb - you have a kindred spirit in Bette! She knew you didn't like the bag so she personalized it for you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts