Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Racheal is the contact and the shelter's number is 504-359-5111

In a message dated 3/19/2010 3:22:20 PM Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
Please crosspost especially to rescues!

This little guy has an injured rear leg. He needs an xray. He's older but definitely has a ways left in life. He's very sweet. She told me a weight and I believe it was 5 lbs. He's tiny. He's heartworm negative.

He's at the westbank jefferson parish animal shelter in marrero. He needs out ASAP.

Racheal is the contact and the shelter's number is 504-359-5111. But I can be reached by email for further questions & can assist.

Thanks,
Alissa

Attachments

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
added picture

If someone can help us by pulling him, we can find a foster

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Cindy, if they could hold him until Friday i'm off Friday and Saturday and i'll drive to Louisiana and pick him up. Do you know about how far that is from Crestview, Fl?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Debbi,
I'll call them on monday hopefully they will.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Cindy if he can be held until Friday i'll go pick him up.

Debbie,
I'm in Gulfport so I'm about 2 hours from that pup and 2 hours from you. If you need help getting him let me know. I could go get him and you could meet me when I get back to Gulfport and pick him up. It would save you about 4 hours driving time. The only problem is I can't do it on Friday or Saturday. My husband is taking off work on Friday and we're going out of town over the weekend. If anything happens that we don't go I could do it anytime. Just let me know if I can help.
Jane

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just to update everyone, this little boy was saved by another rescue. So he is safe! Yeh. Thank you to Debbie and Jane for their offer to help us.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts