Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This little coat for Leo, happened by pure luck and a wonderful lady.
I saw this coat, not the one Leo is showing, on Emma Rose Desings website. However, LOL, the body was pink, with the collar a baby blue. So, I'm thinking, I LOVE this coat, and you know me, :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:, even with the pink, I ordered it for sweet Leo :wub: I thought, well the collar has blue, to it's all good :thumbsup:

Well, I get a call from the loveliest lady, Carol, at Emma Rose Designs, she was just checking measurements, and somewhere along the conversation, mentioned it was for Leo :). Carol, was so sweet, she said, um, do you really want to put pink on Leo :), here's what we can do, and bless her, she totatlly redesigned the orginal lovely coat, into something so special for Leo :wub: She is SO kind, and I was so excited after talking with her, to add some more blue to the little guy's wardrobe. She said she has so many fabrics but can only show so many on her website, but can change or redesign anything that you may need. She really is a dear lady. I got the coat two days later, and I LOVE it :chili: and the added touches she put on it are adorable. Soooooo here is little boy blue :)

Hi Aunties, it's me Leo :)

Picture 291.jpg

I love my new harness coat, its so warm, and um, I don't see any pink :)

Picture 293.jpg

Look how cute the very nice lady, made the back of the coat :wub:

View attachment 92485

Picture 297.jpg

So what do you think Aunties? Oh I still love my pink and fuschia, but it's a nice change for us little fellas to strut in blue as well :wub:

View attachment 92487

Hope everyone has a warm and cozy day,
Love, Leo :wub:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Adorable! I think Leo likes the coat- he looks mighty happy in it!

Very nice of the lady, too, and I'm always surprised at how accommodating people are to custom make things for our fluffs!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Wow, what a cute and warm coat for little Leo! The two different blue colours are perfect for him and the backside looks so darling!

Compliments to the nice lady!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Awww.......little boy blue sure is handsome in his new coat!! It looks so warm and cozy!! I just love him in that color Christine! He is going to have all the ladies in the neighborhood swooning!!!:wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Adorable! I think Leo likes the coat- he looks mighty happy in it!

Very nice of the lady, too, and I'm always surprised at how accommodating people are to custom make things for our fluffs!
Oh Sophie, thank you so much. And you are so right, folks are so accommadting when it comes to our fluffs, it warms my heart, my two are outside the standard size, and with people like this very nice lady, Des and more, they just make things possible :) It truly warms my heart. Thank you again.

Leo looks so handsome in his new coat.:wub: I love it, especially the little Malt on the top!:wub:
Thank you very much. I too love the way she desinged the back, so cute.

Wow, what a cute and warm coat for little Leo! The two different blue colours are perfect for him and the backside looks so darling!

Compliments to the nice lady!

Alexandra :wub:
Thank you so much. It was the first time I interacted with Carol, and what a sweetheart, and so talented. I was sure to let her know how grateful I was, how much I love the coat, and what a beautiful job she did. Thank you again.

Awww.......little boy blue sure is handsome in his new coat!! It looks so warm and cozy!! I just love him in that color Christine! He is going to have all the ladies in the neighborhood swooning!!!:wub:
Awwww Lori, thank you :) I really appreciate it. And he can't wait to get out there and swoon away :HistericalSmiley: Thank you again.
I just love your blue coat Leo...You look very handsome in it.
Thank you so much. I couldn't believe how fast I got it, and what a fantastic job she did, I just am so grateful.

Leo looks adorable!!

Awww thanks so much. Hugs to you.

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
ohh leo looks absolutely amazing in that little sweet coat. lovely colour. it suits him really well. and what a sweet little application. perfect.

your little man is really handsome, awhhhh :wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i love boys in blue . leo u r a cutie
Awwww thanks so much, and your Dolce is a sweetheart :wub:

ohh leo looks absolutely amazing in that little sweet coat. lovely colour. it suits him really well. and what a sweet little application. perfect.

your little man is really handsome, awhhhh :wub:
Becky, thank you so much! Huge hugs to you and that precious Heini :wub:

Very nice coat!!! Is that fleece? I bet he is nice and warm now (and stylish to boot!)
Thank you :) It is a nice and warm fabric and very soft.
Christine,

I love that coat... and Leo look absolutely adorable in it. :wub:
Blue is definitely his color!
Thank you Debbie :wub: many hugs to you.
Is this the same lady who does the recycled sweaters?
This is so adorable,I love the doggie and house on it...
Did she do a great job or what. I'm not sure it's the same lady. I found the coat on myuptownpooch.com. The original coat can be found on www.uptownpooch.com, how amazing that she changed it to be so perfect for a little boy and for Leo. Thankyou :)

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Little Leo, you are the most precious thing. :wub: I can tell that beautiful coat was custom designed for you. It's perfect. Almost as perfect as you. :heart:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Leo looks so handsome :heart: I love the little boy blue :)
The coat looks so comfy too, awesome! :D

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That's a very cute little blue jacket with a white dog on a white dog. lol Leo looks nice and warm and ready to go!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Wow, what a great experience you had with Leo's custom order! That was so nice of her to accomodate the little guy, and it turned out amazing! He looks like such a regal stud in his new coat!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts