Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Metrosexual: An urban male with a heterosexual orientation who rejects many macho attributes often linked to masculinity. He adopts many traits often associated with heterosexual females and gay males -- eg expensive hair care, stylish clothes.

This is how his own mother describes Toby! Did you know he has a lilac bow, too?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Jul 21 2005, 09:22 AM
Metrosexual:  An urban male with a heterosexual orientation who rejects many macho attributes often linked to masculinity. He adopts many traits often associated with heterosexual females and gay males -- eg expensive hair care, stylish clothes.

This is how his own mother describes Toby!  Did you know he has a lilac bow, too? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83301
[/QUOTE]

I know, I know but see part of Toby's 12 step program is no more pink/lilac/or other girlie colors. They make him shake..... I am trying to turn him to a manly non shaking malt.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I love the boy bows. And I am sure any metrosexual dog would be happy to sport such an "in" look while poking his head out of a handbag.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
hahahaha... you think thats bad... omg... dont anyone get mad... I dressed Kodie up as a girl. Complete with pig tails and everything PINK...

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Oh my husband is a metro....and he thinks a girl dog is going to be expensive. He has already taught our six year old son about hair care products and how great salon ones are. When I was his hair he will say mom is that the good stuff?

·
Registered
608 Posts
I am lodging a formal complaint on behalf of Toby..... I am afraid I will have to confiscate him for his own protection. No male should be subjected to wearing that much pink. Toby I am coming to save you.......

·
Registered
608 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole+Jul 22 2005, 06:52 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dhodina
@Jul 22 2005, 06:14 PM
I am lodging a formal complaint on behalf of Toby..... I am afraid I will have to confiscate him for his own protection.  No male should be subjected to wearing that much pink.  Toby I am coming to save you.......
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83804
ROFLMAO!

Toby can't go with you--he is too busy shaking!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83814
[/B][/QUOTE]

LOL That is step 11 in his program you know this. First we have to correct the mental anguish caused by be demasculinated. Besides Toby likes me, I will even let him ride in front while shaking.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I don't get the shaking part? What have I missed?

Cute pictures though!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thank you!!! Most of the sites I've been on lately only cater to the LADIES!! My boy likes to be a BOY and he even hates me touching his hair. He is so stubborn and hates pigtails and rubs his head into blankets and on the rug after getting done up. I use wax paper over the pony tails because i use small rubber bands. They hold his hair in place after all the rough house but do these clips hold up? My baby boy is such a rascal... I'm afraid he's gonna rip it off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.