Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little Dog Rescue

This site is great!! I admire their genuine concern and passion for the care of these dogs. They incur all medical costs and other expenses necessary to bring them healthy. One link that is a definite read is titled, "Sofia's Journey"...she's a precious malt with a family that worships her!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Thank you so much for the link to that site. Well, here I am with tears in my eyes after reading Sofia's Journey.... everyone should read it...

P.S. It ends "good"!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Awwww....Sofia's Journey was amazing. She is such a trooper. And OH so cute!

·
Registered
571 Posts
I haven't read Sofia's Journey yet because I have to get more tissues after reading what they have under silly photos most of which is stories that you need tissues for.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
What a beautiful site and a beautiful story. It is all so well done, especially the mission that couple has taken on! Bravo!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Thank You for sharing their wonderful work and Sophia's incredible journey.

Waaaaahhhh!!!! Their stories are both sad and wonderful at the same time.

This is one organization that will be receiving my charitable contributions in the future.

·
Registered
831 Posts
what a wonderful story. God bless this couple who are making a difference for this orphan babies.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
That turned out to be a wonderful ending for Sophie. She's a beautiful malt and bless those people for helping her. Thanks for sharing that site.

Peechie's Mom - Karen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts