Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is funny, but sad for the girl. Okay, Tyler hates guys, (sorry to all the males out there) and he'll bark at them when he passes them. This little girl saw him barking and was sooo scared of him, she cryed and pointed to him every time she saw him. She was looking at something, and Tyler put his two paws on her. I just noticed he put his paws on the little girl, who screamed and ran away to her parents.
It was kinda funny, and Tyler was harmless, he looked as if he wanted to play.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
If you knew she was that afraid of Tyler, why did you let Tyler even get near her?? For one thing, that's not fair to the poor scared little girl and for another thing, small children often kick at things that scare them in an effort to make the scary thing go away. Not safe for Tyler.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
kids are so darn annoying!!! LOL

gruffi doesnt like it when babies cry...or whenever children cry (i'm the same way). he'll start barking like he's scared. SOOO, we were at this pet store, and this baby was looking at the puppies, and started cooing, so gruffi barked a few times. then the parents were like "did you hear the doggie" so then they went through the aisles AND LOOKED FOR US!!!

so the baby sees gruffi, and gruffi looks at her, and she started "talking", you know--baby talk, and then gruffi started barking at her. AND THEN SHE STARTED TALKING LOUDER. LOL!!

i felt bad for gruffi cuz he was freaking out...but the baby just thought he was talking back.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Aug 28 2005, 12:33 AM
If you knew she was that afraid of Tyler, why did you let Tyler even get near her??  For one thing, that's not fair to the poor scared little girl and for another thing, small children often kick at things that scare them in an effort to make the scary thing go away.  Not safe for Tyler.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=94628
[/QUOTE]
Yes, but I didn't let him, it was just that it was too late. I did tell him no though.

I think she's scared of him because some lady told her that he bites!
Tyler so doesn't bite! He might if you try to take something really good away from him but really! That was really annoying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts