Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its almost 1 month that I have had Bambi and I just noticed the other day that on her belly all the way down to her "area" she has little reddish brownish spots. There are some small scab-like dots and she also has 2-3 reddish-beige round spots on her stomach...is it a rash? An allergic reaction? What is it? It doesn't seem to bother her but its beginning to worry me. I am taking her to the vet this week for some vaccinations but I am kinda worried...any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
You have better checked this out. Hopefully it's only a rash. To be on the safe side, have them check the blood with a platelet count.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Glad you are getting it checked out. I am not sure where you are from but here in Northern Ontario the black-flies and mosquitoes are brutal. I had Vinny out in my sisters yard one evening and when he had his bath later that night he had a quite a few bug bites. The one on his belly started out red then kind of looked like a donut (whiteish on the inside, red around). If your puppy has been outside, it could be the cause.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts