Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My best friend fell so much in love with Lizzie that she got her a little pup too. The rescue had the cuties little yorkie male who is around 2 years old. He is simply ADORABLE and has the BESt personality!

She brought him over today to play with Lizzie and they had the BEST time! I didn't know how Lizzie would act since she hasn't been around small dogs that often, but she loved having him here to play with.

So, without further ado, I introduce you to Lizzie's new best friend.... Charlie!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Oh, what fun! A new BFF!
That is great that Lizzie inspired your friend to adopt from rescue!

I like Lizzie's hair cut with her pretty necklace.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh that is adorable. I love when they play with others. And to think Charlie is adopted, makes it that much more special. Both babies look like they are having so much fun!!!!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aw, a puppy play date :wub: those are always fun. I hope Lizzie and Charlie will get to play together lots and lots :D

by the way, Yeager just got a similar haircut as Lizzie! He looks so skinny and long without all those fur haha x)

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,698 Posts
:sHa_banana::sHa_banana:Looks like a "dancin' doggie date!"

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:sHa_banana::sHa_banana:Looks like a "dancin' doggie date!"

HaHa I know, I thought that second picture was so cute! I had to get my son to stand there with treats in his hand to get the two of them to be still long enough to take any pictures! They ran and wrestled and played the whole time he was here.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How great, now Lizzie and Charlie can have regular play dates. :aktion033: I can't believe Charlie was at a rescue. He's such a cutie.
I know! He's fantastic! The rescue said his owners were moving and couldn't take him with them:unsure: There is no way I could leave my little babies behind if I moved... But then, not everyone feels about their pups the way I do. :-(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts