Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took Lizzie for a haircut today. I'm a little disappointed because I told the groomer that I didn't want her to cut any of the hairs around her eyes, but she said she forgot and did anyway. I was trying to hold out and let those hairs grow long enough to pull up and comb down, but oh well.... She's still cute.

Here are some pics of her with her new do and her new sweater.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww she looks so cute!!!!!! When I get Mia done, I do keep little bangs, just in case there are days she doesn't have her top knot in so she can see. She looks precious.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Lizzie looks adorable :wub: her hair around the eyes will grow back out soon enough!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Awww! what a cutie :wub: :wub:

I can't believe how much groomers seem to think they can do what they want with no consequences. Oh! I forgot :exploding:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Lizzie is darling. Can you take a photo to your groomer next time to help remind her to do exactly what you want? Or, some do typed instruction sheets. But, you have to hope the groomer will actually read it. I do a pic many times to have on their file. I love Lizzie in her pretty sweater! :wub:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Lizzie is cute just the same. :wub:Those hairs will grow out, and it takes some time. I would remind my groomer every time Star went "do not cut any hair from his head - no ears, no beard, and certainly no eyes" By the way, you "forgot" to give her a tip too, right? :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I don't know why groomers cannot listen. It must be that artistic license they think they can take. No tip for you, groomer! Cute pics anyway! :)

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
I can't begin to tell you how many times the groomer has cut Matilda's hair around her eyes:angry:
Lizzie is a pretty girl:wub: and the hair grows back, love her sweater

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I think Lizzie looks adorable with her new trim. :wub: But boy is it frustrating when groomers can't hear what you're telling them -- selective hearing, methinks.:angry: I love Marsha's retort.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The funny part is, she did have it written down, she just didn't look at the card until AFTER she did the haircut. That's when she called me. I actually thought about taking a picture, but I didn't. I wish I had now.

She is still cute, though, so I'm not "to" bummed about it. I just feel like I'm starting back at point one again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts