Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saying prayers and thinking about you, Spottypoo and Lizzie tomorrow morning. Be sure to check in when you can and let us know that all is well!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
It's 12 noon and I just got a call from the vet: Lizzie did wonderfully!! She has been walking around some and is now curled up in a tight ball sleeping.

She'll be ready to pick up anytime after 3:00. I'm soooo glad she came thru! The last time I got a call from a vet regarding a Maltese after surgery, the news was not good...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yeah, the vet tech went over that stuff with me yesterday, but it couldn't hurt to hear more about it from the experienced people here. :D

(For instance, how in the WORLD am I gonna keep this wild child still for 7 days?!!)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhhh, glad to hear Lizzie did so well!! I can't give you any "after care" advice, but when Sisse goes in May, I'll be calling on you to give ME that advice!! I love the "wild child" nickname!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Glad lil Lizzie was ok.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by SpottyPoo@Apr 8 2005, 11:28 AM
Yeah, the vet tech went over that stuff with me yesterday, but it couldn't hurt to hear more about it from the experienced people here.  :D

(For instance, how in the WORLD am I gonna keep this wild child still for 7 days?!!)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50496
[/QUOTE]
For the first three days, our puppy wasn't too interested in playing, running, or jumping. I think she was pretty wiped out. But around day 4 she was back to her old self again. We kept her in the crate on in our arms to control her bouncing around. But by the end of the week (she was spayed on a Sunday) she was back to chasing the German Shepards in puppy class.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts