Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a FYI for those interested. I had lunch at Margies the other day. She wouldn't let me take her out because Loca couldn't come, she doesn't have all her shots yet. To say Margie is in love is an understatement. Loca is quite the diva now weighing in at almost 2lbs, while she will be a smaller malt the vet figured her extremely small size was due to the coccidia and stress. She seems to be growing like a weed, eating everything in site and determined to catch up. I keep trying to remember to bring the pictures of her to work to scan so you can all see the lil rat. And I say that with endearment because she in truth did look like a lil rat at first now she is a cute lil fluffy puppy. Her personality( the tasmanian devil on crack) has made Margie decide that as soon as the vet clears her she is going to start obdience and agility. Which is awesome because now Margie has somthing to do during the day and evening. I found a trainer that will do reduced rates for her being a retiree and on a fixed income. This could not have turned out more perfectly! Loca isn't a sit back and cuddle kind of girl she is lets go do something which is what was needed.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awww...thanks for the update!

I am SO glad that this all worked out! You are truly an angel in disguise!
It sounds like Margie and Loca are going to be a good team!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I was hoping we'd get an update soon! It sounds like Loca and her new Mommy will be great for each other. My Chloe came to me at a time when I really needed something in my life, so I know first-hand what a difference these sweeties can make. You will receive many blessings for this wonderful and selfless gesture on your part.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
OH That's so great!!

-c

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Awww, thanks so much for letting us know about Loca's and Margie's next chapter! It is such a "feel good" story! Good for you, good for Margie and good for Loca! I know that you weren't looking, but you will get back tenfold what you gave. You're awesome!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Great! Keep those updates coming.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I was wondering how Margie and Loca were doing! You are such a great friend to have!!!! This is just awesome!! I wish Margie and Loca a lifetime of happiness together!
Thanks for the update!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
So glad that Margie and Loca are doing wonderfully!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I have said this many times....There is a reason for everything,this was so ment to be.You'r a great friend! Thank You for the update.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts