Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 4 of 58 Posts

· Registered
17,634 Posts
I think it's a fabulous idea as long as you're sure it will be well received and not put her on the spot. But she hinted that she might want a Maltese when you took Tundar for a visit, right?

That's fabulous that you can set up a little account for her at your vet's office! (I wish somebody would do that for me!) That first year can be pretty expensive with all the shots and spaying.

I'm thrilled that so far, so good with all the tests. The poor thing had just a terrible start in life, didn't she? It's amazing that one so tiny even survived a respiratory infection especially since she was loaded on a truck and shipped to the pet store.

And she gained 2 ounces already! I knew she would! That's what happened with my Petie. She'll probably end up a perfect size.

I don't know about the bile acids test, but I'm sure JMM will.

Keep us posted on this exciting story.

· Registered
17,634 Posts
Originally posted by dhodina@May 3 2005, 01:22 PM
She is back in her playpen in the corner of my office.  It is amazing I get any work done w/ everyone coming in to say hi to her.  She is a fiesty lil girl though,  anyone else have a puppy who likes to pull hair?  She will latch on to your hair if she can and hang there til you drag her off.  We get the final acid bile results from the vet tomorrow morning.  I am going to hold off going to Margie's til I get the results.  I want to be sure that lil miss thang is healthy.  I look like I walked thru the jungle w/ all the scratches on my arms, neck and chest from her.  I am going to pick up my pictures after work tonight so everyone can ms. loca.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=59281
[/QUOTE]

Makes you really appreciate our nice, sedate adult dogs, huh?

Here's hoping that she passes her bile acids test with flying colors!

1 - 4 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.