Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what, I absolutely love that I get bugged about posting puppy pics because I feel like I post too many - but since you asked, well... here they are! (and I'm so glad to have an excuse to post them!)

They are 3.5 weeks old now and it's so hard to get good pics of them together because they are just too darn busy trying to attack and bite each other. I LOVE this age. They are turning into little dogs complete with play growl, barking and tail wagging. So most of these pics are of them attacking each other and not so much with the posing. These are nice sized pups, well over a pound already. Lois continues to be an excellent mother and these pups show that with their substantial bellies. So far, I'm liking the boys a lot so we'll see how they continue to mature! Hoping at least one of these pups will work out for show.

Left to right - girl (Rachel), boy (Artie) and other boy (who my son keeps calling Ness after a video game)

Definitely thinking about attacking each other

and it's started

It amazes me how big their mouths are

and his sister fights back

Rachel taking a moment to pose

Ness

the boys Artie (left) Ness (right) taking a brief second to pose

And then it's right back to the brawling. :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe--they are beautiful pups:wub: I love the brawling pics:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:I could never be a Maltese breeder. The puppies are too cute to part with. I would get so attached to them:blush: Great pics and thank you so much for sharing them with us.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Such nice pigment. You can really see it with their open mouths (on the lips).

I really love Artie. I loved him in the last pictures that you posted and in these too. I think he could turn out to be your Special. Hope he matures as nicely as I think he will. Although Ness is pretty special too. All 3 are cuties and I can't wait to watch them grow. I believe that all 3 will be Show Quality and could complete their Championships. Wouldn't that be great for Lois' first litter!!!

Wish I was there to smell the puppy breath. I love puppy breath. Thanks for my weekly puppy fix. :)

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Aw they're so cute,amazing how their personalities are so defined,even at that young age. When we first saw Emily and Sasha at 6 weeks,we could already see the personalities.I had name tags already made. She asked how I know which one is which,you just know though don't you?

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those pictures are just TOO CUTE!! :wub: :wub: They are too precious!!
thank you!!!

Oh they are gorgeous!!

I think my fave is Ness :wub:
You know, right now, my favorite is Ness also. he's the one I always seem to grab, although Artie is a cutie too. Rachel... she's not the prettiest pup in the litter at the moment. :thumbsup:

Awe--they are beautiful pups:wub: I love the brawling pics:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:I could never be a Maltese breeder. The puppies are too cute to part with. I would get so attached to them:blush: Great pics and thank you so much for sharing them with us.
It's easier knowing you can't keep them all. The brawling is hysterical and listening to the noises they make! So funny!

Such nice pigment. You can really see it with their open mouths (on the lips).

I really love Artie. I loved him in the last pictures that you posted and in these too. I think he could turn out to be your Special. Hope he matures as nicely as I think he will. Although Ness is pretty special too. All 3 are cuties and I can't wait to watch them grow. I believe that all 3 will be Show Quality and could complete their Championships. Wouldn't that be great for Lois' first litter!!!

Wish I was there to smell the puppy breath. I love puppy breath. Thanks for my weekly puppy fix. :)
It's a good thing I actually wanted to keep a boy! Have two to pick from. :aktion033:

Aw they're so cute,amazing how their personalities are so defined,even at that young age. When we first saw Emily and Sasha at 6 weeks,we could already see the personalities.I had name tags already made. She asked how I know which one is which,you just know though don't you?
Personalities haven't quite emerged yet but I'm sure that isn't far behind! right now they are just becoming mobile and are stumbling around the pen. I can tell the boys apart by pigment and coat textures, otherwsie they are pretty simliar!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Stacy, they are all just so special. Love them playing, they have such darling expressions on their little faces. In one of the pics, one of them has their little mouth wide open......singing in the choir, no doubt!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. You got such unusual poses.......love everyone of them~~~~:wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:wub: ABSOULTELY ADORAIBLE:wub:

I just love the pictures...It must be so much fun and I can just imagine
the puppy breath. Lois sure did a good job. If I lived back on the mainland I would be begging you for one.

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
All three are just adorable. I'm loving Artie. I have no idea why, but somehow he just calls to me. It looks like this is going to be one good looking litter. There is no such thing as too many puppy pictures. Keep them coming.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I am loving watching these little guys grow. I'm not sure what you mean about Rachel - I think she's a beautiful pup (but I don't know much about show so maybe you were referring to that). Either way your pictures are just great!

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Stacy, you and Lois have really done it! They are simply adorable. I can smell the puppy breath all the way across the country.:wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Thank you Stacy, keep posting those pics, you could never post too many pictures of those sweet babies. They are just the cutest and what great pigment. I just love watching them develop from week to week. I just want to snuggle with them and i would love to watch them brawl.:heart:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing their gorgeous pics!
You could post a hundred and it wouldn't be enough...
so don't worry about "too many"! :)

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
LOL! In some of those pics they appear to be channeling Lois!! Love it!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts