Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So sorry for the delay! It is sooo hard to get good pics of these busy little pups!

Today all three had their first baths so I tried to snap some shots with my Iphone. Not the best pics, but better than nothing! I didn't have time to get out my SLR camera, will try to do that tomorrow.

So here they are!
Sire: Ch Delcost Armani by Marc
Dam: Ch. Bellarata's I Want To Believe

This is Louis (formally Artie, but he's like a mini Lois so he was renamed Louis)

And Rachel

And the formerly named Ness (Marina has been calling him Palmer. It's a long story :thumbsup:)

Attempt at a group shot
L-R
Louis, Palmer and Rachel

Louis the only one looking at the camera as the others try to flee

the boys Louis and Palmer

and again

And yet again

Could you tell I was trying to get the perfect shot? Didn't happen, LOL

and a quick video of them playing (with sound effects) Not sure who is who here - they all hop like bunnies and look the same!

I am loving these pups! So much fun - they make me laugh every day. :wub: Thanks so much for looking!

Oh another bit of news, I got this email from AKC the other day

Congratulations!
The dogs listed at the bottom of this email have qualified for the 2010 AKC/Eukanuba National Championship to be held in Long Beach California on December 4th & 5th, 2010.

Dog Name Registration Number
CH Bellarata's I Want To Believe TR80349201
CH Bellarata's Glee By Design TR90025601

So I had two qualifying dogs this year! :chili: Obviously, Lois will not be showing but Emma will be!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
omggg they make me want to squeal with delight :wub::wub:
such pretty puppies!!!

and congrats on the qualifications :D

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWW, they are all beautiful little fluff pups. :wub::wub::wub: Looks like 3 new champions already.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Wow!! What little CUTIES!! I haven't really paid much attention to SM lately but I just realized you had puppies!!! They are perfect, little bunny hopping babies!! They look like they're going to not only be gorgeous (how could they not with that lineage!!) but also outgoing and friendly! What a score!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Nice puppies, Stacy.:wub:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Can I have all three? They are so stinkin cute! How do you ever get anything done? I would stare at them all day. I think its great one of them is names Louis!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Stacy - Louis has me wrapped around his little paw. I wish I could jump on a plane and come visit and see them in person. They are super cute. :wub::wub: Tyler still hops like a bunny at times. It's so funny to see him do it and he's right off all fours. They must be part bunny from way back when. Your video just made me smile. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Growling bunnies!! Too funny! The fierce growling just kills me!! And then you see what it is coming from. What a hoot!

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
WOw, congrats Stacy! ... and LOIS PUPS??? awesome!! I love Lois' personality so much, and of course she's gorgeous.

Congrats on the the double AKC qualifiers as well!

Chowder says hi to all of you!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts