Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had fun when Edie started a pool for a very special litter one of their rescues was having, so thought I'd do one for Lois! If I can offer a prize, I will, but I need to check with admin first.

But for now, we can do it for fun :aktion033:

So the info to make your guesses...

Lois' first breeding date was June 18th, last breeding date June 25th but I think she took earlier on, rather than later due to the size of the pups on the ultrasound I had done. Her 'first' due date is August 21st but I'm already set up on puppy watch. Temp is low, 98.4, although I don't know if it's her 'normal' since today is the first day I took it. Usually when their temp drops, they whelp within 24 hrs.

So need
Date and time for first puppy
Sex of the puppies
Number

There were 3 puppies on xray today (4 on ultrasound a month ago) so it's always possible one was hiding, but 3 is a good guess.

My guess is
August 19th at 1130 pm for first puppy
Two boys and one girl

But since I actually want a boy, I'm sure she'll have all girls :thumbsup:

Here is a pic of Lois a few minutes ago hanging out on my bed (sorry for the dark, grainy quality!) she is hard to photograph because she doesn't like to keep still!

It's been almost a year since i've had puppies - I'm nervous and excited all over again!

·
Registered
106 Posts
August 23th at 7:24 am for first puppy
Two girl's and one boy

Can I call my pick yet? One chubby puppy with puppy breath please!

*hug's you" the nerves on you right now, breath and hold Lois's paw for me! Why am I so nervous!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Congratulations, almost GrandMa. I'm going to say 8/20, starting at 1:23pm. 2 boys and 1girl.
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Congrats being almost Grandma, Stacy! How exciting!

I guess the 22th August, 2 p.m. and 2 boys and 1 girl! I keep all my fingers crossed for you!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Oh how fun!! Ok my guess is August 21st 2:45 am for the first puppy.
3 puppies 2 boys and 1 girl

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
August 19th, 1am two boys - two girls.

:prayer:....all healthy pups

....and mommy Lois too....

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Oh Stacy, this is so exciting..... I'll guess August 20th at
5AM. 3 girls. I hope that mommy Lois has a very easy
time of it whenever she decides to deliver her pups.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
19th somewhere in the middle of the night and since you mentioned it I say 3 girls. :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i will say August 18 , at at 11pm ,, and i will say two boys and a girl , all healthy !!!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Well I would love to say the 24th so they would share a bday with Ben BUT I think that might be too late of a date. So I'll guess.....

8/22 @ 2:08 pm. 2 boys and 1 girl

PS...Lois has the mommy glow!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
ooh....puppies...how exciting! I will guess Aug 22nd at 4 a.m. Two boys and a girl. If I'm right, I'm claiming all the puppies as my prize!! hehe :)

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
I am no good at guessing either but I will say Aug 22nd 12:30AM. The 22nd is Katie's birthday. I will go with two girls and one boy. Hope the boy is as sweet and feisty as their Uncle Chachi. I am so full of excitement for you. My heart fills up everytime I think of those tiny little darlings coming to life.

I am praying really hard for an easy delivery for Lois and for you.

Hugs,
Lynda

PS, What I wouldn't give to be there:)

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Stacy, I'm so excited for your family and for little Lois, you have to keep us updated, and pictures of course.
Aug 22
3:42 AM
3 boys 1 girl all healthy

1 - 20 of 85 Posts