Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Lois' Puppy Pool!

5K views 84 replies 45 participants last post by  bellaratamaltese 
#1 ·
I had fun when Edie started a pool for a very special litter one of their rescues was having, so thought I'd do one for Lois! If I can offer a prize, I will, but I need to check with admin first.

But for now, we can do it for fun :aktion033:

So the info to make your guesses...

Lois' first breeding date was June 18th, last breeding date June 25th but I think she took earlier on, rather than later due to the size of the pups on the ultrasound I had done. Her 'first' due date is August 21st but I'm already set up on puppy watch. Temp is low, 98.4, although I don't know if it's her 'normal' since today is the first day I took it. Usually when their temp drops, they whelp within 24 hrs.

So need
Date and time for first puppy
Sex of the puppies
Number

There were 3 puppies on xray today (4 on ultrasound a month ago) so it's always possible one was hiding, but 3 is a good guess.

My guess is
August 19th at 1130 pm for first puppy
Two boys and one girl

But since I actually want a boy, I'm sure she'll have all girls :thumbsup:

Here is a pic of Lois a few minutes ago hanging out on my bed (sorry for the dark, grainy quality!) she is hard to photograph because she doesn't like to keep still!

It's been almost a year since i've had puppies - I'm nervous and excited all over again!

See less See more
#17 ·
I am no good at guessing either but I will say Aug 22nd 12:30AM. The 22nd is Katie's birthday. I will go with two girls and one boy. Hope the boy is as sweet and feisty as their Uncle Chachi. I am so full of excitement for you. My heart fills up everytime I think of those tiny little darlings coming to life.

I am praying really hard for an easy delivery for Lois and for you.

Hugs,
Lynda

PS, What I wouldn't give to be there:)

#21 ·
I'm guessing:
August 22nd at 3:57am and I think there's one hiding so, 3 boys and 1 girl. And of course healthy and chubby!

Hope the whelp goes easy for you and Lois!

#23 ·
My guess is August 20th at 9:10 p.m. for 1st puppy. 3 girls/1 boy.

I hope all goes well and that Lois is a free whelper!!!! And I hope that all the puppies are beautiful (which I know they will be) and healthy and that you don't have any problems. You deserve a stress free whelping this time around. :)

#25 ·
I know nothing "about birthing no babies", but here goes. Two boys, one girl on Aug. 20 at 1:20 PM. Of course the 1:20 PM is wishful thinking since your girls tend to give birth at night. No matter what day or time, wishing Lois an easy delivery and healthy pups.

#27 ·
Stacy, you won't believe this ... but, before I looked at what time you posted ... I was thinking the same exact time ... with two boys and a girl!! So, I will choose another time.

I say ... August 20th at 2:32 AM in the morning ... your time. Two boys and a girl.

Please give Lois some cuddles and kisses from her Auntie Marie. :wub::wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.