Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
What a beautiful girl Loa has grown up to be! I love her haircut. A puppycut with a bobbed face is my favorite.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:cheer: Happy Birthday Lola!! Maureen please tell me that you had a professional take those pictures or I'm throwing out my camera. They are fantastic. She is so adorable in all of them. :wub::wub: Just love her haircut and her topknot leaning to the side a little. Too cute for words.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
What adorable pics of Lola! She is so beautiful, and look at how happy she looks!

PS: Love your camera, and your photo-taking skills. lol

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you very much everyone.

Yes I did indeed take the pictures Lol. It is pretty hard I find trying to focus and get her interested and not sulking at the same time. I have found lately when she sees the camera she goes straight down into a sulk. I had to play with her and give loads of treats, but it was fun. I am happy with the results, but have an idea what to do better next time ;)

I love her cut. It was a shock at first but now it is growing a tiny bit it looks better. The groomer pretty much shaved her body, it was pink skin, but only after 2 days it has grown quite a bit. She loves dresses too, she helps me put them on her and prances around all happy. I took her out for a walk last night and was thrilled to get home and not have to brush her at all, never mind take an hour to get the mats out. :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Happy Birthday Sweet Lola. I love Lola's new haircut, she looks beautiful!!!:wub: BTW what kind of camera do you use, those pictures are just fabulous!!!

·
Registered
597 Posts
She looks darling in her new cut! I bet she appreciates walks without the big brush out waiting at the end, too.
What a great batch of photos. You really caught her showing her personality. Photography is another form of art, and Maureen you have a gift for it.

Rocco says "Happy Birthday, big sister!"

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Wow! Beautiful pictures of a darling birthday girl! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Oh, Lola looks wonderful in her new little hairdo. Great pics too.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She looks darling in her new cut! I bet she appreciates walks without the big brush out waiting at the end, too.
What a great batch of photos. You really caught her showing her personality. Photography is another form of art, and Maureen you have a gift for it.

Rocco says "Happy Birthday, big sister!"
Thanks Gem, She seems very happy with it. Lola says thanks Rocco, wish we could meet.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts