Lola started to look a little dull over this past weekend. I didn't think she needed an emegency visit over the weekend. But on Monday morning she started to have gait problems. So off the ASG we go to see Dr. Sullivan. She was actually due to have her regular pre-cytosar check this week anyway. When I get her there, they tell me she has a 104 temp. I feel like a total bad Mommy for not even thinking of taking her temp! So, they did some labs inhouse to see if it was an infection, but...inconclusive. No elevated WBC's, but she may not be able to mount a WBC defense at this point. Urine is out to the outside lab. So, we discuss the likelihood of GME relapse vs. infection. I decided that I want to try to treat infection for 48 hrs. and see if we can get her looking better. So, I take her home with Clavamox. She looked a little perkier when we got home, and she ate her full feeding of food and drank some water, and pee'd in the middle of the kitchen floor. (she gets a pass under the circumstances) She gets settled in her favorite spot on the couch. And then low and behold she tips over and has a big seizure! Scared me to death! My local Vet was in his office, so off we go again. She gets an IV dose of Valium. (can you say drunken salior) She made it through the night. She looks a slight bit perkier today. Still eating and drinking. Temp is down. But I don't know. She still is not 100% with her gait. Kind of slow and a little stumbly (valium still?) But she is WAY off her mark from where she was even a week ago! I am so bummed. Don't know what to expect. Back to pred again?? I just don't know if I can keep doing this to her. Please send prayers and good thoughts for Lola. My sweet girl isn't even 4 years old. This is a dispicable disease!