Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michelle (michellerobison) and Emily were Lola's secret santas! I don't know how everyone else gets awesome pictures of their malts looking at the camera but I have to ambush and/or trick Lola into MAYBE looking my way lol. I have immense respect for all of you who post lots of adorable pictures of your malts. Lola got 2 awesome outfits, bows, a coat and a toy that she loves!! Michelle was so thoughtful and got me some great bath stuff too! Thank you so much!

Look how cute! This was drawn on the box!!

Lola can't wait!!

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Your pictures are just fine...they a real That was a fine reveal. Emily and mommy Michele got some really nice pressies. It looks like sweet Lola enjoyed her Secret Santa. Some mommies are exceptional photographers, some of us just snap our babies. Either way it is a joy to see. Lola's SS reveal was a joy to see.

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
What a great reveal and wonderful gifts from your SS. Your pix are great and Lola looks adorable.

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
I'm so glad she liked her prezzies... The denim and the hounds tooth dresses are harness dresses. Hope everything fits and she enjoys the toy. We had fun picking out goodies... Piccies are perfect, Lola looks totally adorable!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts