Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I left town with London & Preston to housesit for my parents who went to Boston to visit my sister. They were so bored there and mostly slept! We are all glad to be back home now in our regular routines. This is just a pic I took with my cell phone right before I gave them their baths...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
YAY!!!! London and Preston - The Two Cuties! Looks like they are doing a great job house sitting. :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Isn't it funny how even our Malts are more comfortable and at home...at home! lol

I'm sure they did a bang up job of house sitting for G'ma. And that's why they slept a lot. They didn't want to mess anything up! Give your two angels some kisses for me!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
It's about time we see pics of the cuties. :D Preston and London are adorable. Thanks for sharing the pic with us. :D

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
They look like they're looking forward to their baths...or had you not mentioned the word?

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Your doing such a great job with their grooming!!!!!! They look great! Little Preston sure has grown-up and lost that puppy look.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Those two are simply adorable! Isn't it great when they enjoy returning to their normal routine at home?

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
They look so precious. They obviously had no idea of the fate to befall them...the dreaded BATH TIME :w00t::w00t: Run away Preston and London.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Now how could you look at those sweet faces,so glad to be home & then torture them with a bath? lol Just kidding, they look adorable as always,even if they need a bath.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts