Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Spoiled Maltese Family -

It has been a very long time since I posted I just wanted to drop by and say hello and take a look see at your magnificient Maltese children. I love the new format - it is the same one that is so familiar to me on the Yorkie Forum that I call my online "home".

I don't post very often 'cause I don't have Maltese (I have Yorkies), but since we share many of the same joys and concerns I will be a more active "lurker" and when and if my Yorkie experiences might be of benefit I will share them with you. Hope you don't mind -- here is a picture of what has been keeping me busy for the past couple of months:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Awwwww, are they Rotts? So cute! I had a sheperd mix when I was a kid and she had 13 pups! Too many for her to feed...we helped her with bottle feeding and she rotated them. It was amazing..she was in our town newspaper.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awwwww, are they Rotts? So cute! I had a sheperd mix when I was a kid and she had 13 pups! Too many for her to feed...we helped her with bottle feeding and she rotated them. It was amazing..she was in our town newspaper.

Not Rotts - Yorkie pups. It never ceases to amaze me how much infant yorkies resemble teeny tiny rotties. You are looking at two litters that were born 3 weeks apart.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Adorable! I have a Yorkie, Axel, who has the most unique personality - we lovingly call him "The Sheriff" because he likes to keep the cats under control...all 4.5 pounds of him!

Thanks for sharing those precious pictures.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Very cute ! These are BIG litters for Yorkies. I thought they had 1-4 like Maltese? Or are the Mom and Dad's in these pictures too?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Oh now I see they are 2 different sizes......in the same pictures . 4 big and 3 little in each picture? Not a red litter and a green litter as I first thought.

Best of luck with them.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
You mentioned in your post you had never been to a large show before....do you have a handler for your dogs or are you not currently showing any of them? If I remember correctly, most breeders show before they begin breeding but I could be mistaken as I am still learning about the showing world. Thank you for the pictures - I don't know if it is Truffles or Emma (think its Truffles) but she is really cute!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts