Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Sammie is adorable :wub: his coat looks so fluffy and white, I bet he smells sooooo good right now :) He looks like he's having a lot of fun with his new ball, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Wow...he looks so white and pretty *err handsome*!!!! We have that ball in our house and it's a hit - Gracie and Daisy love to tug of war with it :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
Oh Sam looks so white and pretty, and don't they smell great too after a bath.

The ball is pretty also and he looks like he is enjoying playing with it.

Linda and Toby :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Wow - Sammie's coat is gorgeous!! What a handsome boy.:wub::wub: Tyler has the same ball and loves it. We love Spa Lavish for his face but it sure looks good for the rest of Sammie too. Hugs from Aunt Sue.:cloud9:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Great pic of your cutie Sammie!
I have loved the Spa Lavish for the face for awhile
and just recently tried the Spa Lavish Shampoo and I liked it.
It smells yummy.

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Sammie looks so handsome!:wub: I could kiss him all day long! He looks so happy with his new toy. I love your pics! Too cute!:wub:

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sammie is adorable :wub: his coat looks so fluffy and white, I bet he smells sooooo good right now :) He looks like he's having a lot of fun with his new ball, thanks for sharing!
Thanks, he does smell great. Like flowers and vanilla. :wub:

Sammie's coat looks beautiful, and he sure looks like he loves his toy.
Thanks, his fav toy right now.

Wow...he looks so white and pretty *err handsome*!!!! We have that ball in our house and it's a hit - Gracie and Daisy love to tug of war with it :D
He likes me to play tug o war too....it's cute that little growl.:innocent:

Oh Sam looks so white and pretty, and don't they smell great too after a bath.

The ball is pretty also and he looks like he is enjoying playing with it.

Linda and Toby :thumbsup:
Thanks so much he is very white still. :thumbsup:

Wow - Sammie's coat is gorgeous!! What a handsome boy.:wub::wub: Tyler has the same ball and loves it. We love Spa Lavish for his face but it sure looks good for the rest of Sammie too. Hugs from Aunt Sue.:cloud9:
I took your advice Sue and ordered the Spa L. Hypo Aller Tropiclean for puppy and the facial scrub. I like both of them a lot. Hugs back to you guys. :wub:

Sammie is beautiful! I love the way his coat looks. Will have to try that shampoo, where can I get some?
Thanks, I ordered it online at Amazon.com. Just search Spa Lavish, I ordered Tropiclean which is from same brand, but for puppy. The facial scrub is awesome too. It's names spa lavish. Good luck.

Great pic of your cutie Sammie!
I have loved the Spa Lavish for the face for awhile
and just recently tried the Spa Lavish Shampoo and I liked it.
It smells yummy.
Thanks, I am trying to get better at posting pics.

I love your Sammie! He's gorgeous! We use Spa Lavish too. :) It really agrees with Sammie, he could do an ad for them. :wub:
Thanks, and maybe he could make some money if he were a model.:HistericalSmiley:

Awwh love the shots of him with his playful body language posision :wub: too cute
I love his facial expressions too. He is a patient model for mommy but I have find him first. :hiding:

Sammie looks so handsome!:wub: I could kiss him all day long! He looks so happy with his new toy. I love your pics! Too cute!:wub:
April, I could kiss him all day long too but he would never quit....:hugging:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww sammie is so cute , he looks so soft n white .. adorable , love ur pics , keep them coming .

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow he's beautiful!
aww sammie is so cute , he looks so soft n white .. adorable , love ur pics , keep them coming .
He looks great! We are Spa Lavish users too.
i lovethe pictures of sammie, and wow his coat looks so nice.

Sorry took me so long to reply......thanks for all your compliments, I just wish I could find a way to keep him pretty longer..:wub:.little guy likes his walks. Dirty feets......heeeeeeeee

1 - 20 of 22 Posts