Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do you remember when Allie had a thread about things we collect, I collect Christmas ornaments from each State, Maggie (Tessa and Sweetness mommy) sent me a beautiful ornament from the State of Ill. here's what she wrote in the card

Paula, Marshall Fields had two clocks at it's store on State Street that are well known(and well loved) by those of us who shopped there. This ornament represents a Chicago landmark, Marshall Fields on State Street ( That great street).

I am soooo excited the ornament is beautiful and she sent the most precious Christmas card with Tess and Sweetness picture on the card. Maggie THANK YOU everytime I look at the ornament I will think of you and your precious girls. I love you

Matilda had to be part of opening the box:HistericalSmiley: she always thinks everything belongs to her:innocent::HistericalSmiley:

·
Super Moderator
10,333 Posts
I am so glad you are enjoying the ornament! The pups on the card aren't Sweets and Tess but I bought those cards because the pups looked so much like my girls that I thought it was cool!

·
Registered
590 Posts
How sweet that was a nice thoughtful gift. Its fun to get surprises...so I guess you don't want on from Canada...your neigbours to the north....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts