Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
My guess is that this is a broker. From the way the site is worded it appears that they buy from breeders (puppymills) and then bring the young puppies in to their faclity to "hold" before being sold.

I looked at the $1,800 Maltese puppy they have available. Look how scared and uncomfortable he looks.... not a happy puppy at all .... breaks my heart...... My Little Puppy Maltese

Geez, for that price you can buy the best-of-the-best Maltese male from a top show breeder!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I looked up the maltese pups... and they look bad.

I wanna know how something like this is allowed?? Does this person has licenses like a puppy mill that sells to brokers... or do these people just operate privately on the internet?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Mar 13 2005, 09:33 AM
My guess is that this is a broker.  From the way the site is worded it appears that they buy from breeders (puppymills) and then bring the young puppies in to their faclity to "hold" before being sold.

I looked at the $1,800 Maltese puppy they have available. Look how scared and uncomfortable he looks.... not a happy puppy at all ....  breaks my heart...... My Little Puppy Maltese 

Geez, for that price you can buy the best-of-the-best Maltese male from a top show breeder!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42784
[/QUOTE]

Most of those puppies look scared in those pictures. I looked at a few. That Malt doesn't look like it's 10 weeks old either. I hate when they lie about age so they can sell them sooner. I am not even sure if Fantasia's birthday is correct because she was from a puppy mill and they could have lied to sell her sooner and make room for more pups.

Originally posted by tlunn+Mar 14 2005, 09:17 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2005, 07:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-maria48
@Mar 13 2005, 09:41 AM
I agree, mine are better and much much happier looking...  http://www.puppypuddles.com
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42794

Enough already! We're not interested!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43026

[/QUOTE]

HYPOTHETICALLY: Even if we might have been, she would have ruined it now!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43028
[/B][/QUOTE]

No one on this site would ever buy from you.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
OMG, That site made me so sad

We ALL should email ...

" Do you run a puppy mill, if not you must be a sponsor of one !! Some of your dogs look sick and afraid "

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
poor little girl, these people make me so angry

she also seems to have a lot of tear staining for a puppy, how young would she be?

this should be against the law.

felicity[/B]
This is an old thread from March 2005

1 - 19 of 19 Posts