Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Ava looks precious!! How easy is this going to be Pat!!! Just blow dry the ears and your good to go~~~She has such an innocent face.....Beautiful!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Pat, I love it!! Ava looks adorable and I absolutely love that last picture. :wub:
She's just way too cute!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
You know Pat - since you said "Who is this munchkin?" we can't be sure it's Ava. So maybe you better drop that little munchkin at my house and I'll make sure. It should only take me a month or two or three...:whistle:

:wub::wub: I just love Ava's haircut. If that third photo down isn't one of the cutest shots I've ever seen then I don't know. She looks so sweet and beautiful. Who needs a topknot? Just perfect. I love it!!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I had to go back and take a second look, Pat she is just adorable that last picture is just to precious :wub: , hummm maybe you should should get Miss Abbey's hair cut like that also, less grooming:whistle:

·
Registered
542 Posts
she is beautiful, she can wear her hair anyway she wants and still looks fantastic.
What a Doll!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
She's a little cutie patooty in that "mouse" cut. I loved it when I gave Toy that cut. Does she act any differently? Is she barking Frrrrrrrreeeedommmm! (from grooming)?

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
TOTAL MAKEOVER!!!!!!! Ava looks great. I bet you are gonna love grooming day now...it'll be so quick and easy! Gosh...her face looks sooo sweet Pat!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts