Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Matilda was having a few rough days after B&B's surgery, she had to take second place and that's not easy for a princess:innocent: One afternoon dh went to get the mail and guess what he brought back, a gift just for princess Matilda, she was so excited.:celebrate - firewor I had a hard time getting the card before she got it:HistericalSmiley: beautiful Dixie and her mommy Elaine sent Matilda some balls:chili: they are abit to big for Matilda to carry in her mouth but she LOVES to have me throw them.:smstarz::biggrin: somehow she gets them back to me:HistericalSmiley: You made her day.:chili:Thank you beautiful Dixie:smootch:you made your friend soooo happy:cheer:

Elaine thank you so much, your such a special friend. I love you:hugging:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Woohoo!!! It's ball world!!!! :chili: Matilda must be in ball heaven right about now!!! :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I honestly don't think I have seen a picture without a ball in Matilda's mouth - she has the cutest little nose and tongue!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Awe, Matilda, you look so beautiful in your pretty pink dress and bow!!! I love your new ball, Elaine and Dixie are so sweet! I love your expression....come on mommy, hurry up and throw it for me!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Matilda should have enough balls to last awhile now. :thumbsup: Elaine and Dixie really knows how to shop for that girl.
Those pictures of the princess Matilda are so cute! :wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Woo weee! Lots of them! Great find, Elaine! I looked but didn't find them. Matilda is set! Cute little pics. :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Just look at Matilda. So beautiful in her pink outfit and bow and getting more balls. She is one lucky girl. What good friends we have here.:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:chili::chili::chili: there is adorable Matilda :wub::wub::wub: and look MORE balls ... which means MORE FUN:clap::clap::clap: and that girl styles while playing B) LOVE IT!!! LOL there is one picture of her, looking all ready for mommy to throw the ball ...that must be my fave :wub: love them all-thanks for taking the time to share :D

how sweet of Elaine and precious Dixie :wub:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
:aktion033: It's raining leapard skin balls.:w00t: Matilda looks like she's in ball heaven. She is so adorable in her pretty pink dress. Elaine & Dixie sure know how to please a girl.

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
We are so pleased that Matilda liked her new balls Paula. I found them at the grocery store! I kept looking at them and thinking they were too big for her and felt so hard! I'd come home and look at the one she has in her mouth in your siggy and think it looked like the same ball. Awww, I feel bad that they aren't. Well by your adorable pictures I can see she is having fun with them anyway. Maybe Buttons and Bows will join in the ball fetching fun too.
Matilda I just love you to pieces and would go to the moon and back to find you anything you wanted!
Dixie says you look very pretty in your pictures.
:wub::wub::wub::wub:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts