Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I turned two a couple of days ago on the 19th, and Mommy and Daddy have been so busy, and have so much catching up to do, especially here on SM, but I wanted to share my special day with all of you.

Look, I'm two :chili:and look what my Mommy and Daddy got me.

IMG_1054.JPG

Now I have my own wheels to go cruising and looking for all the pretty girls :wub: (and give a paw shake to all the special boys)
IMG_1102.jpg

Uh oh, my sister doesn't see what all the fuss is about, she's already two.
IMG_1043.jpg

I know, I'll take her for a little spin :thumbsup:

IMG_1058 redone.jpg

Want to come with us, we would love to have you come !!!

IMG_1061 redone.jpg

I love my little brother dearly, but does he know how to drive this hotwheel? :blink:
IMG_1077 redone.JPG

Off we goooooooooooooooooo, sure hope we see you on our travels :)

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

Oh, this was my birthday outfit that Mommy picked out for my 2nd birthday, and I love it, Look at all the yummy cupcakes. But then Mommy felt bad about all the pink, she wanted me to match my sister. I think Mommy thinks too much, just wish I could eat the cupcakes on my vest.

IMG_1121.JPG

I love my SM Aunties.

IMG_1113.JPG

Oh and this video, will forever be planted in my heart. It was the day after we got dear Leo, and we were getting the kids ready for the vet visit. You just have to click on the picture for the video to play. My very sweet sleepy babies. Seems just like yesterday. Thank you so much for always being so good to them.

Just click on the below picture, I can't believe I caught it on video.

Love,
Christine

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
OMG that bed is just the cutest ever! Oh, how totally adorable Mia and Leo are!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MIA!!!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Leo -- Happy Belated B-Day. I love your new car. You look so cute driving it and it was so nice of you to take your sister, Mia, for a spin.

Watched your video and it really brought back the memories. I remember when your Mom and Day first got you. It was a BIG decision, but I know that they're happy that they decided to add you to their family. All your SM Awnties are glad too.

Your vest looks YUMMY!!!:)

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Oh Just love those photos!!! Happy Birthday little guy!!!! Your new 'wheels' will be the envy of all the guys in town! (Mr. Quincy is already begging me for one! ) Where ever did you find that one!! ?
They both look so adorable !! and well that video clip is just as sweet as can be!! a real "Ahhhh" moment! for sure!:wub:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Happy Birthday two year old. Those pictures are just too precious and the ending on the video just melts my heart.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Leo!!! Ava is older than you!!!! She turned two last week!!!!!

I love your new car!!!!!! It's just the best!!!!

and that video just proves how much Mia loves her widdle bro....:wub: how sweet!!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!!!!

OMG those picture are fantastic!!! Love his new car and how
very thoughtful to take Mia for a spin. They look adorable..
The video is just so sweet :wub: from day one Mia loved her
brother. :tender::wub2:.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Happy birthday sweet Leo! Louis says hes very jealous of ur new car and hopes hes getting one in November when he turns two. He also says youre very lucky to have an older sister who loves you and plays with you!

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
oh that's so cute. I didn't see Leo at first he's so small... and just adorable.

and happy birthday Leo xxxooo

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Happy Birthday sweet baby Leo!! Well, you're actually a little man now, but you're still the cutest little thing ever. I love that pic where your head is tilted and your sister is smiling- it's just perfect :) And look at how itty bitty you were and how your sister loved you from the begining :)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
:cheer: Happy Belated Birthday Leo! :cheer: What a cool car! I love how you and Mia are cruising around in it, be careful and don't drive too fast, ya hear? Many Birthday hugs and kisses to you Leo!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
OMG How darling all the pictures are!
Isn't it crazy how fast the years go by!
Looks like a GREAT! :chili: birthday bash. Happy 2nd Birthday :aktion033:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts