Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
last Friday I received a love package but just got a chance to post the wonderful gifts from precious Kerry, I was sooooooo surprised, she sent me two NY ornaments:chili:and a wonderful card with her precious girls picture:wub: two boxes of candy, I will never open them, I love the boxes and will always keep them, Kerry I love you, you have such a giving and loving heart. Thank you, I will cherish the ornaments and when I put them on my tree I will always think of you, Steve and your beautiful girls.

just want you to know your in my heart girlfriend, I'm praying for your man Steve

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Another state ornament.:chili: Actually two.:chili::chili: Really cool, Kerry. I've had my eye out for them since we got back but they're sold out. I'll have to scour VT when I get up there next time.:)

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Another state ornament.:chili: Actually two.:chili::chili: Really cool, Kerry. I've had my eye out for them since we got back but they're sold out. I'll have to scour VT when I get up there next time.:)
I know, Sue. The red, white and blue one was on display. Last one. I was so upset. LOL
xoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Paula, you are my sunshine!!!
xoxoxoxooxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
that's so nice ! your tree is going to look great and have lots of memories of friends.

You have such will power I would want to try the candy and if you are really careful you can use an xacto knife to open those boxes without ruining them. Just a thought!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
How nice! A sweet gift to a sweet person from a sweet person....

...LOL...Paula with all that sweetness - you don't have to open the candy!!!:innocent:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
so so sweet , love the ornaments and the pics ... oh but i wouldnt be able to not eat the candy lol

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Love them!!! That is going to be one special tree. As for the boxes of candy, I would very carefully open them and enjoy the sweet treats:blush:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Paula that is so nice! Kerry is such a sweetheart and so thoughtful. :wub:
Looks like your collection of state ornaments is growing. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts