Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I took the picture and wrote what's on there. I wrote this years ago. It not really a open. My cousin asked me how I've been doing because I went thru alot. We were chatting online. I told her I was going to be ok and I elaborated. And that just came out of me. It means alot to me esp. because I said it to her. Also the picture is of my VA trip. I went to see my cousin and my vacation started out not too great. hehe. And then her friend and I decided at 3 o'clock in the morning to drive 2-3 hrs to Ocean City to simply sleep on the beach. If you have never slept on a beach, you don't know what you've been missing.

Well, Jaimie did all the photoshop work and put the 2 together for me! She helped me with color changes too. I JUST WANTED TO SHOW IT OFF AND SAY THANK YOU, JAIMIE...Ya Buttface(inside joke)!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww shucks..i cant take all these compliements

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by saltymalty@Oct 6 2005, 06:54 PM
What a beautiful thought.  I sleep listening to the ocean every night.  I wouldn't trade that for anything.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=107292
[/QUOTE]

Can I say lovingly that I HATE YOU? It was the best thing to sleep listening to the ocean breeze. It can't get any better than that. Can I live with you?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Oct 6 2005, 06:56 PM
aww shucks..i cant take all these compliements

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=107294
[/QUOTE]

HEHEHE! Jaimie gets red with embarrassment real easily so you guys know this is fun for me! Jaimie, you're the best!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Ahhhh and once again Jamie is there to help....such a sweetie you are Jamie.

It looks awesome....and I am sure your cousin will love it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts