Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As most of you know hubby will not let me put a topknot in Mia's hair. Well now he says, maybe when she is older. When since he was fast off to sleep :biggrin:, I thought I would give it a try.

See, Daddy I just want to be like all the other girls :wub:

View attachment 88214

I officially feel like a pricness :wub:
View attachment 88215

Ut oh, think Mommy needs more practice, plus I did some rearranging a bit myself :biggrin:

View attachment 88216

Mia, does this mean we won't look like twins anymore :(
View attachment 88217

Poor little guy, I don't know how to break it to him, pink is for girls. Mommy always put every color under the sun on him, lavender being his favorite. Guess we'll have to work on that.

View attachment 88218

Much love,
Mia and Leo:heart::heart:

·
Premium Member
20,083 Posts
Christine, do you want us to write him a note saying that ALL of us put top knots on our girls??? :innocent: and that there's nothing wrong with it?

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Adorable!!

OK... I'm a rebel ... :whistle: ... why is DH in charge of the hair? At least a compromise .. in a week and out a week or something like that. :thumbsup:
I have wondered that myself Sher.......some women say hubbie won't let their girls wear a dress......or a bow. I say don't let them wear pants~~~~LOL!!! You go Christine.....what is he going to do???

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love you all soooooooooooooooooooo much. I know it kills me, that he won't let her wear it. He thinks it bothers her. Hellooooo Maltese where made for bows. Ugh. But he doesn't mind at all harness dresses on her.

Shhhhhh don't say anything, but um, maybe he's jealous that he doesn't have any hair??? hee hee. Just kidding.

He is awake, and Mia is prancing around like a princess, and he hasn't noticed yet.

But you know what gets me, I do all the feeding, grooming etc. He is the biggest toy they own, so why shouldn't it be my say, right???

Love you girls and thanks for the support!!! Mia thanks you too.
Much love,
Christine

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Christine - Mia looks so cute and indeed every bit a princess.:wub::wub: I think you have to say you have a pink bow and somebody's going to have to wear it other than you. It can be him (I guess you'll need super glue :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:), or Mia. Let him make the choice.B)

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh Heavens, hubby noticed:smpullhair:, but guess what I am standing my ground. It's a perfect little band, that does not hurt her, or bother her. She sits like a little angel while I put it in, and prances around after it is in.

He is concerned, when Leo and her play, one of them will get hurt. Well, I am there watching them, and it doesn't faze either of them. They mostly play together with their toys.

He loves the kids to pieces, and is very good about what I say NO to about treats and stuff, because he knows I only want what is best for them.

As they say, he will just have to get over it. The groomer always puts one in on her and she always looks so darling :wub: and it never bothers her.

***This is me, standing my ground, for my baby girl Mia ****:thumbsup:

Love you all, wish me luck :)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
oh Heavens, hubby noticed:smpullhair:, but guess what I am standing my ground. It's a perfect little band, that does not hurt her, or bother her. She sits like a little angel while I put it in, and prances around after it is in.

He is concerned, when Leo and her play, one of them will get hurt. Well, I am there watching them, and it doesn't faze either of them. They mostly play together with their toys.

He loves the kids to pieces, and is very good about what I say NO to about treats and stuff, because he knows I only want what is best for them.

As they say, he will just have to get over it. The groomer always puts one in on her and she always looks so darling :wub: and it never bothers her.

You go girl!!!! We love you Christine!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts

Yay!! :aktion033: Good for you!!!! :smilie_daumenpos:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
BEST OF LUCK!!!! I think Mia looks BEAUTIFUL in her little topknot and its high time she gets to look like the beautiful young lady that she is. Hunter is thankful his topknot is gone (so is DH) but I did love it and he always strutted his fashionable bows out on the town!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Mia does look like a princess, good job on the bow, I want to put a bow in Rocky's hair and tried it once but he took it out. My hubby didn't like it too much...too bad, I do!

I love you all soooooooooooooooooooo much. I know it kills me, that he won't let her wear it. He thinks it bothers her. Hellooooo Maltese where made for bows. Ugh. But he doesn't mind at all harness dresses on her.

Shhhhhh don't say anything, but um, maybe he's jealous that he doesn't have any hair??? hee hee. Just kidding.

He is awake, and Mia is prancing around like a princess, and he hasn't noticed yet.

But you know what gets me, I do all the feeding, grooming etc. He is the biggest toy they own, so why shouldn't it be my say, right???

Love you girls and thanks for the support!!! Mia thanks you too.
Much love,
Christine

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Wow, Mia looks way too cute with her little top knot, Christine!

Don't worry about your hubby, had the same problem over here! But I'm sure he'll get used to it!

May be you can try a small bow on it in a few weeks? LOL
Please keep us updated!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.