Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two senarios...

First, I have been switching over my girl Charlie's food. When I first brought her home she wouldn't eat anything but Proplan Small Breed puppy food (breeder's fault). Today I bought Nutro puppy and started mixing it in with the Proplan, so as not to upset her tummy. Her first meal of the mix was this morning and she wolfed it ALL down in 5 minutes! Normally it takes her all day to eat her breakfast. Dinner was a different story...

I mixed the two like I did at breakfast time and she grabbed a mouthful from her bowl and took it a few feet away (like normal). But instead of eating it piece by piece like she has done every other day of her life she PICKED OUT THE NEW KIBBLE and left all the Proplan! As I type this the old stuff is still all over my carpet, and the bowl is void of any Nutro!

Look at her mess!

Here is another mischevious shot of her causing roaring laughter... She was attacking mommy's dirty laundry and got my bra
stuck around her! Just wanted to post b/c I know I hadn't posted any new pictures of her lately.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

Aren't their personalities GREAT?
Brinkley is a dirty panty thief and will occasionally get hold of a bra too...

·
Registered
860 Posts
Originally posted by CoriMalte@Oct 12 2005, 08:11 PM
Two senarios...

First, I have been switching over my girl Charlie's food.  When I first brought her home she wouldn't eat anything but Proplan Small Breed puppy food (breeder's fault).  Today I bought Nutro puppy and started mixing it in with the Proplan, so as not to upset her tummy.  Her first meal of the mix was this morning and she wolfed it ALL down in 5 minutes!  Normally it takes her all day to eat her breakfast.  Dinner was a different story...

I mixed the two like I did at breakfast time and she grabbed a mouthful from her bowl and took it a few feet away (like normal).  But instead of eating it piece by piece like she has done every other day of her life she PICKED OUT THE NEW KIBBLE and left all the Proplan!  As I type this the old stuff is still all over my carpet, and the bowl is void of any Nutro! 

Look at her mess!

Here is another mischevious shot of her causing roaring laughter... She was attacking mommy's dirty laundry and got my bra
stuck around her!  Just wanted to post b/c I know I hadn't posted any new pictures of her lately.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109045
[/QUOTE]

those pictures are way to cute, loved them aren't these malts so much fun to watch
Char

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Too cute
I know that first picture only too well
Indy won't eat his kibble if it gets even a tiny bit moist. He will do just what your baby did and leave it all over the rug
Indy is on the Nutro also and he loves it..we switched him to it as soon as we brought him home from the breeders last March and he never gets tired of it

I love the picture with the undies, what a model you have

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hahahh!! What a cutie.
Jack is a dirty panty thief too, tlunn, just like Brink! except, he prefers dirty socks... as soon as I take them off, he's ALL OVER ME trying to get them away, so he can roll around on them and throw-pounce on them for at least ten minutes...

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
LOL! My parents dog did the same thing when they tried to switch her. She took her nose and flipped out the old food. She wanted nothing to do with it. We tried a few more times to give her a mixture but she wouldn't have it. She just kept bugging us for the new stuff. LOL

The girls also love to play with the laundry. Earlier today Nikki kept bringing me things to throw. Well it started out with their toys and then all of the sudden she comes trotting over with my bra!

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
She's a doll, and I sure recognize the food all over the floor. Looks exactly like my kitchen twice a day! I mix in new things real often, thinking variety is a good thing.... Even if I put something wet and messy in and stir it all together he picks through it sorting all the tiny pieces and putting all the ones he doesn't like all over the floor!

·
Registered
285 Posts
how cute, and she was just so proud of herself for getting the bra. LOL
My little Cosmo is a sock theif. He will grab one and take off running, all
I can do is just laugh lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts