Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow, the difference between the first pictures and the last one is incredible! He looks like a changed person .. er, dog! Just a question, if it's a he, why'd ya give him the girly pink bows? Do you want him to grow up with gender confusion? ;)

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
What an adorable face!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Bless you and your Mom for taking good care of him.

He must have been so scared and who knows how long he has been out there.

You and your mom are Maltese Angels in my book!:wub::wub:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Wow, the difference between the first pictures and the last one is incredible! He looks like a changed person .. er, dog! Just a question, if it's a he, why'd ya give him the girly pink bows? Do you want him to grow up with gender confusion? ;)
The maltese in the pink bows is actually BAILEY my girl malt. The picture is my SIGGY picture.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Just wondering how things are going!
Well where should I start.. I had actaully found Lucky a home last week with a co-worker of my dad. Well when I told my BF that we had found Lucky a home he started asking all these questions :blink: . So once he started asking all the questions I sort of had a feeling that he was gonna tell me he wanted to keep Lucky :w00t:. Well I was kindof right he said he wanted to Lucky to go to someone we knew and talked to on a daily basis so we could make sure he was getting treated right and groomed. Well it's Monday now and this weekend my BF went out and bought Lucky a new harness and lead and his first set of shots. So needless to say Lucky is still with us and I am pretty sure he is not going anywhere anytime soon inless my BF finds Lucky a home with someone we talk to on a daily basis. My Bailey girl is still feeling jealous and does not want to be near Lucky. I really hope that changes because its alot of work trying to keep both dogs happy. My mom has agreed to dog sit Lucky while were gone on vacation and Bailey is staying with my cousin. I really hope Bailey does not feel abandon with a new dog coming into the picture and us leaving her for 6 days in an unfamiliar enviroment. (she has never stayed with my cousin and has never been to her house) So thats where were at right now. Lucky is safe and happy and Bailey is safe but not to happy :smilie_tischkante:

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
I was going to check in on Lucky today. Were just uncertain of your dad's co-worker? It has been a short amount of time that Lucky has been with you, even though it has probably seemed like a long time to you. Bailey may still come around. It takes time for these arrangements to work itself out for dogs. Sometimes dogs instantly love each other and are the bestest friends and other times it’s a process. Keep us post on the fella. And maybe post a few more pics of him. :wub:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
I was going to check in on Lucky today. Were just uncertain of your dad's co-worker? It has been a short amount of time that Lucky has been with you, even though it has probably seemed like a long time to you. Bailey may still come around. It takes time for these arrangements to work itself out for dogs. Sometimes dogs instantly love each other and are the bestest friends and other times it’s a process. Keep us post on the fella. And maybe post a few more pics of him. :wub:

I dont want to say I was uncertain about my dads co-worker. I personally dont know her. I think my BF had legit questions for example (has this person ever owned a small breed before? does this person know Lucky is to be an inside dog? does this person know Lucky will need to be groomed? does this person have small kids?). I think my BF just wants Lucky to be with someone we know personally. I cant blame him we just want Lucky to have a happy life from here on out. Lucky and my BF have this bromance going on:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,350 Posts
What a lucky dog Lucky is---angels watching over him for sure.
Your BF sounds right on target---kudos to him for caring. It sounds like he may be bonding already! Wishing what is best for all!

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
A nice update! I think your BF is very wise. :D And I agree it sometimes takes dogs a while to work things out and get used to each other, and then they may become the best friends ever!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
A nice update! I think your BF is very wise. :D And I agree it sometimes takes dogs a while to work things out and get used to each other, and then they may become the best friends ever!
I hope they do become best friends eventually.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I think that Lucky is in good hands :wub:

I hope and assume tnat Bailey will warm up by time.

When Snowy Came into my life, we had Melon (female poodle) already. She was acting just like you describe Bailey towards Lucky. With time, she warmed up for him.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Bromance. LOL, that's cute. I'm sure your BF is enjoying having another "guy" to hang out with. Hopefully he will let you get him neutered! Hehe. I'm glad you're taking your time. Sounds like things are working out!

·
Premium Member
24,005 Posts
Love the bromance going on. :wub: I really do love that your BF cares so much and I like that you're playing it by ear. I think your BF might really want him for your family so that you'll each have a cute white dog.:chili::chili:

81 - 96 of 96 Posts