Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I cant believe all the dogs just wandering city streets, lost and no collars, microchips, dirty and hungry.
These two were found today and are about 8months old. A Maltese female and probably a Maltese Havanese male cross. So darn cute though and so glad they are in a safe loving foster home for us.
We are also getting ANOTHER 2 yr of Maltese female that was dumped in a shelter yeaserday by her family with no reason given. I will share her picture after we get her.
I am shocked at all the young dogs we are getting now.
These two are bonded and what a cute pair though. Hugs,Edie

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
oh my gosh, so young and so cute, can't believe they were wondering the streets :(
glad someone is taking care of them now :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
How sad. I wonder if these babies were Christmas presents that sounded like a good idea at the time. So, so sad.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
They are absolutely adorable!! Thank goodness they are safe with you now and hope they find their forever home(s) soon! If I could, I'd be snatching them up in a second...they are just too cute!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
How sad, but, glad they are off the streets. I think it's this horrible economy. I know locally our shelters have been overwhelmed with dogs due to people losing their jobs. :( Also, the rescue org. I work with out of Michigan, the owner just told me she's noticed an increase in dogs coming to her that have been abused. By abuse, I mean fist hitting....severe abuse. Just breaks my heart. The human race really sickens me at times.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Oh dear, I am just hoping that maybe they escape from someone's backyear and that the owners are out there looking for them. I just still can't get my head around why someone would just dump any dog, much less 2 puppies! I'm hopeful that if there isn't an owner looking for them that they will get a home soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts