Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look at my new axztar that is my new pup ! We got him today and i am so excited i ended up finding another breeder who is a Christain like me and we hit it off really well and i came home with my new little boy chico came with me ans they like each other

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
AWWWWWWWWW, so cute!!!!! Now Chico has a baby brother!!!!Im so happy for you.What are you going to name him???? More details...LOL

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi yeah i am not one to wanna wait too long lol i am not sure on a name yet i was thinking charlie or chase i want something to kinda go with Chico any one have ideas?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
hes so cute! congrats

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No no i didnt buy the puppymill dog dont worry
I found a breeder in my area and we hit it off well so i took him

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pico and chico is cute but i think that will confuse them i am stumped i have o see his personality that should help keep the ideas coming

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
theyare and i have the greastest husband ! i didnt think he would agree on another pup but he did
He is sleeping on him right now

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
AWWW! Congrats!!! I am jealous!
Can't wait to hear the name...I like Charlie better than Chase for a pup...Chico and Charlie is cute together...

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i dont know if u want them both to have the "ch" for their names..b/c they both still might respond to both names. sure its cute. i could be wrong though.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Congrats on the new arrival. Hope all goes well tonight! We need details!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts