Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookie what we found in da mail :w00t:

a birdie and a turtle .. they traveled all da way from the States' beaches:wub::wub: Our pretty pals: Zoey, Tess & Emy:wub::wub::wub: met them at the beach and told dem about us! Next thing we knew is, we found them here ^_^

they didn't travel alone ...

da bootiful girls sent us a note too. I saw mama read, so I gave it a try too. After all, who could understand *WOOFY* language better than us malts; what does mommy know!

awwh they also sent us a yummy treat (Kat: the malts went CRAZY over this treat)also notice da adorable maltese key chain in the pic that was sent to mama:wub:

Then it was time to officially welcome our new friends.
I gave birdie a hello sniff

and a hello cuddle - birdie squeak at me in response. I fink he wikes me :wub:

Cwystal heard da hello squeaks and decided to say hello too

I wike my new turtle friend. I asked mama if I could go swimming wid him, but she said dat it can only happen in my dream! so I guess I accept playing wid him on land. Turtle makes me smile ^_^

THANK YOU Jane, Zoey, Tess & Emy:wub::wub::wub::wub: so thoughtful and sweet of you guys:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The adorable chain went straight away to the key of my *4 wheels* BABY :wub: ... bellow pic was taken with my cell phone - it doesn't do justice to show the beauty of the chain

Guess what also arrived in da mail the same day?

beautiful bows from BowBiz

I am modeling few in the following pictures. There are more pictures of other bows but mama didn't resize the whole bunch yet

I first present you my very fave bow :wub:

my new pink one

Ice-cweam bow

Mama likes da color of this...

I guess that I also like it <3

Thank you Suzan :grouphug: we are so happy with the quality ...

there are tones of other pictures to share. I took the malts to The Walk with some friends. Today was a beautiful Saturday morning, we took a little walk, chilled (+Kat snapped some pictures) then had breakfast and went back. It was a relaxing day ;) I will resize and share in another day... thanks for looking at these. Off I go to bed.

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
That was so sweet of Jane, Zoey, Tess and Emme. I love all the pics but i really love this one of Snowy.

The bows are adorable and Crystal looks adorable. I love this picture of Crystal.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Kat, those are adorable toys and treats. I always LOVE seeing pics of my favorite Malts! I think I like the peace sign bow the best - being a child of the hippie era, lol!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Kat, I love the pics of the babies!! Snowy's pic on his back is sooooo darling and the same for Crystal's on her side!! The bows look so good on her and of course, you did not tell me that Snowy could read. I knew he was a smart boy but wow, that is something else. You know I am just kidding with you....I love your pics!!! Thanks for sharing~~~:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
:chili::chili:soooo looks like smiley Snowy:wub: and pretty girl Crystal just got spoiled:rockon: Kat that last picture of smiley:biggrin: Snowy melted my heart, I want that boy:wub2::smootch:

LOVE the bows

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
They are too cute! I love how they both want to meet the pink flamingo at the same time. The colors in your photos are gorgeous - you have to tell me your secret to making them pop so much!

·
Registered
568 Posts
That was so sweet! I love the last pic of Snowy on her back playing with the turtle! That one surely made me smile!!!! Gorgeous bows too!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I like the peace sign bow the best - being a child of the hippie era, lol!
;) :D

you did not tell me that Snowy could read. I knew he was a smart boy but wow, that is something else.
haha Dianne :D one thing is for sure is that out of my two, Snowy is the most curious when it comes to things that I am doing. He can't help it :p

I want that boy:wub2::smootch:
Are you sure Paula :p Snowy was giving me the *I am here to drive you and Crystal crazy right now* looks in the pic next to the turtle. I will share more taken in the same day so that you see what I mean. ^_^

Hey... I've got the same key chain! B)
:rockon:

The colors in your photos are gorgeous - you have to tell me your secret to making them pop so much!
I customize the setting in my camera. -

I chose P mode for these shots.

To get the wild pictures result (popping out color) as being seen in this thread, I increased vivid and saturation to my liking. Glad you liked it too :p some people tell me that these are crazy color for some pictures - but I love it and that's what matters :D

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
oh my goodness . . christmas sure came in pretty early at your home . . .and what adorable playmates they got . . :chili::chili::chili:

thanks for sharing :wub:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
What a fantastic care package.:chili: How kind. As usual your pics. are a treat in themselves. Your Snowy and Crystal bring a huge grin to my face. :tender::tender:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Look at those happy faces! You can tell they just LOVE their gifts. What a wonderful surprise. lol...Snowy wanting to take turtle swimming...lol :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
What fabulous pictures and wonderful presents Snowy and Crystal got. I just loved the two pix of them on their backs -- pure joy. :wub::wub: I also love the bows. The peace sign was special to me too as a baby boomer. I had peace signs on everything I owned. :rockon:
I have to find out the trick to mailing to Abu Dhabi since I sent a package to S & C months ago and it came back. Had a little skirmish with the post office after it and gave up.:huh: The USPS also lost our certified package of confidential financial info to a college my DS was applying to.:smpullhair:
Happy your two are enjoying the sunny weather. It was downright cold here last night.

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
ohh wow!!! such beautiful presents. and those pictures, myke my heart skip. your babies are beyond cute!!!

these are my favourites. I want to reach trough that monitor and KISS & CUDDLE!!!!

and this bw...I LOVE IT!!! great presie and statement.

thank you for sharing your babies, presies and pictures with us.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts