Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Oh great, now all the weirdo's will be hanging out in Wal-Mart and attacking women in the parking lots at night!! It's bad enough in Tucson now you cannot even go to the Malls alone anymore.....

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@Apr 8 2005, 01:00 PM
Oh great, now all the weirdo's will be hanging out in Wal-Mart and attacking women in the parking lots at night!!  It's bad enough in Tucson now you cannot even go to the Malls alone anymore.....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50507
[/QUOTE]
That's too bad.

The last paragraph was cute about the 74 year olds...

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
HAHA I thought the last paragraph was cute too. If they do that here, I better not go to walmart during those hrs! LOL.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Years ago, the Safeway in Georgetown (DC) used to be known as the "Social Safeway" because it was such a singles spot! I'm not sure what it's like now...Anyone remember the grocery store scene from "Animal House"?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I thought it was a great idea. I mean think about it. You are there to find someone and they are all marked with a bright red bow. So you talk to a few of them and see if you are compatable. This also benafits walmart because you shop while you are waiting for someone to talk to you (if you are the shy one). Plus once you set a date you have to stock up on stuff for the date! One stop shop lol.

Of course I didn't think about the sicko guys waitign to prey on the woman when they leave the store late a night.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
toooooooo weird.. but makes sense.

though i'd feel a little awkward with a big red bow on my shopping card
lol.

the 74 year olds sound soo cute, i love old people

1 - 11 of 11 Posts