Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new cellphone over the weekend and I'm now looking for the 1GB Transflash card (different from a mini or micro SD card). Anyone know of a place that has them for a good price? The card is also called a t-card.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks! I didn't see what I was looking for though.

OH, if I can't find the 1GB size I would take the 512MB size

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Compusa usually has pretty good prices too. Or ebay.[/B]
I'll have to go look there this weekend. It gets so confusing looking for it because there is one called the mini SD card and I guess that is too big. I would love to be able to find a 1GB MICRO SD card for under $100. The phone I got can play MP3s if you get the card. If I can find one for a good price my mom said she would buy it for me and give it to me for x-mas.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeeze! I wish they would tell me the correct one! I just called the local verizon to check there prices and they said I need the transflash card. I guess it is different from the micro SD and mini SD.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called Bestbuy and they have the 512MB transflash disks in stock at the store. It is $69.99. I also called Verizon and they have the 512MB transflash disks for $60. I'm going to call and see if I can get a discount since I bought a new phone and renewed my contract.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts