Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in search of a reputable, fairly priced breeder within reasonable distance of me. I live in North Dakota (i know yikes!!) and would like to find a breeder in minnesota, south dakota, iowa, nebraska, or wisconsin. If anyone knows of any that would be wonderful!! thank you!!

:D

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Lacy@Feb 15 2005, 07:13 PM
I am in search of a reputable, fairly priced breeder within reasonable distance of me.  I live in North Dakota (i know yikes!!) and would like to find a breeder in minnesota, south dakota, iowa, nebraska, or wisconsin.  If anyone knows of any that would be wonderful!! thank you!!

:D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=35715
[/QUOTE]

Normally, I would say check out the American Maltese Association Breeders List at http://www.americanmaltese.org/
but I checked the list by state and there is one breeder only in a couple of the states you mentioned... Hopefully, someone here will have some more names for you.

Just be sure that you do not buy from a breeder on the USDA list.... if you need more info on that, just ask..... or key in "USDA" in the Search feature at the top of the page....

Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Check in your yellow pages, or do a google on kennel clubs in Fargo. You could also ask your vet, or a local dog trainer.

·
Registered
9,288 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much everyone that has replied with helpful tips, I really appreciate it!! My hunt for a breeder is on!! I will keep all of you updated! :D

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Good luck in your search. It took me a year to find Lacey's breeder. I did find some before her but they were just incredibly high priced or puppies were not available when I would have liked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts