Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

It seems like every post I read about a first time hair cut at the groomers is a horrible story, mainly the groomer cuts too much (especially around the face). That's why I need help finding a good groomer who will listen to my intructions and not go "scissor happy". Any suggestions about which groomer to see or not would be greatly appreciated. Looking for someone in the central florida area (orlando). Please help me make fuzz's first time a good experience!

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello! Did you ever find a good groomer? I live in Winter Garden and currently am looking to get Benji groomed. Would love to know who your groomer is. Thank you and have a beautiful day!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I never found a groomer I liked or my baby liked. Soo I watched a ton of YouTube videos and did it! Not perfect but not awful. Then I got really good. Kept her perfect. Bought good scissors though. Nails, ears, teeth daily, pads etc were part of nightly comb small groom and play session. Full groom was bath, blow dry and groom. Took hour to hour and a half. Houston, so shorter in summer longer in winter. I decided if bad groom my fault. But being sensible, cautious cutting little at a time, we had good and happy results. Time included zoomies and pee pad stop. Very necessary for baby happiness. Keep bathroom door shut.
No escape and warmer. Used baby shampoo around eyes, top notch products on body. Best shampoo and conditioner makes big difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts