Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow - they are gorgeous! We just lost our 15 year old Kip and hope to get another Maltese in the future. So many breeders, it’s hard to know who to go to.
Paula1--so sorry for your loss. :(

Have you found other reputable breeders in the Northeast besides Melitica Maltese?

Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Paula1--so sorry for your loss. :(

Have you found other reputable breeders in the Northeast besides Melitica Maltese?

Thanks!
Just what is on the American Maltese Association website. These are all in Pennsylvania; we haven’t called anyone yet - we may wait a while to give more attention to our 15 year old papillon.

Breeder Referral by State
LEE BAKUCKAS
Email: [email protected]
Phone (Home): 215-379-5318
DAVID FITZPATRICK
Merri Maltese
Phone (Home): 717-586-0961
DEBBIE MARTIN
Villa Malta
Phone (Home): 412 798 4422
CAROL A. NETH
Phone (Home): 724-941-5117
BEVERLY QUILLIAM
Bevway Maltese
Phone (Home): 610-793-0315

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just picked up my new puppy from a breeder in Texas. All of his sires dams etc are online. He has a good reputation. That said I have had bad experiences with some top breeders who are too interested in the money. Also good lines can sometimes throw bad puppies. Take your lunch spend time with the puppy. Ask for video of parents. If you want a puppy now you will encounter social distancing. We exchanged money and puppy in a parking lot because we split the drive. Texas is big. However I have been in contact with these people for almost a year . Nothing is 100 % guaranteed and Covid has thrown another wrinkle in. However if you really want a pup, research and take the plunge.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
I too am looking for a puppy . These are Crazy times ! But a perfect time for a puupy
I lost my Lola in January and I am still broken
Are you having any luck?🙏🏻
I think you meant to quote someone else--I am not looking for a puppy. But I do like to browse breeder websites to see what is available. Adura, Avante, and Diamond have puppies now or soon.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts