Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve been on this website.
My Holly passed away unexpectedly 2 weeks ago and I’m devastated! I’m not trying to replace her but bring some joy into my life again with an adorable Maltese.
I’m in NC And I have been looking for a Reputable breeder once again. Is Cindy of Silkess Maltese still breeding? I can’t find any information to contact her. Could you please share any reputable breeders you know of in NC/SCVA area?
Thank you. Robin

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Hi Robin, I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
I'm also sorry for your loss of Molly. I can't recommend any breeders in your area but wanted you to know we care and you are definitely in our thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping you will be led to the perfect breeder with the perfect little fluffy white maltese puppy and know instantly that you two are a match made in heaven! Of coarse when this special match happens I know you will be sharing details & pictures with us!
🐶 🐾 🌻

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm also sorry for your loss of Molly. I can't recommend any breeders in your area but wanted you to know we care and you are definitely in our thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping you will be led to the perfect breeder with the perfect little fluffy white maltese puppy and know instantly that you two are a match made in heaven! Of coarse when this special match happens I know you will be sharing details & pictures with us!
🐶 🐾 🌻
Thank you! Yes I will share pics!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts