Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am looking to interview/be interview by a Maltese breeder in Florida. I am new to the breed, though I have family members that have welcomed them into their homes. I am just starting my search, but thus far I have been unable to get many to email me back. I was attempting to contact breeders that were listed on the American Maltese Org website.

Could someone recommend a current, reputable breeder?

Thank you!!

·
Registered
Luna
543 Posts
I know we have users here familiar with Florida breeders. Hopefully one of them sees this. Good luck!

·
Registered
Watson, Benson, Jasmine
17 Posts
Great idea, to check the American Maltese Org. Keep in mind that I live in Texas and my babies actually came from Tennessee. However, I know an amazing Nanny who brought my last baby to me! She flew and brought her to my arms! Keep in mind that the Girls love you, but the Boys fall in love with you! I have one of each! Prayers you find your love!

·
Registered
Theo, Maltese 7/29/20 , Li"lli Morkie deceases 11/02/20
4 Posts
Hello! I am looking to interview/be interview by a Maltese breeder in Florida. I am new to the breed, though I have family members that have welcomed them into their homes. I am just starting my search, but thus far I have been unable to get many to email me back. I was attempting to contact breeders that were listed on the American Maltese Org website.

Could someone recommend a current, reputable breeder?

Thank you!!
Hi I have an 8 month old male that I purchased from Du Tran of Diamond Maltese in Orlando. I can not tell you how thrilled / happy I am with my puppy from him. If you would like to reach out you can see their website Diamondmaltese.com I think. Good Luck, Kathy from Fort Myers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts