Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
My name is Priya. I am owned by two cockatiels Nemo ( male) and Ramo (female). I am thinking of adding a maltese to our family and have been doing a lot of research on the internet. I have found a few breeders' website on the net in and around Toronto, Ontario, close to where I live, but I am not able to decide just by looking at their website:confused:. If anybody in this forum has recommendations for any particular breeder in and around Toronto, I'd love to hear from you. It would really help me in choosing a breeder to get my very first puppy:sweatdrop: . Also any other advice or suggestions from the experienced Maltese Gurus of this forum is welcome.

Thank you all in advance

Priya

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Vicki Fierheller
Four Halls Maltese
Ajax, ON

Vicki does not have a website that I know of and I don't have her phone number handy but I'm sure you can find her phone number via an internet search.

Don't base your research on a website. Anyone could put anything they want on a website and how would you know if it is the truth? I like to touch and feel before I buy so I will always suggest that you visit puppies and their breeder before you make any commitment. Good luck with your search.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Vicki has a fabulous reputation. Though she is still rather young, she has been involved in the breed for decades (started showing in juniors as a teen). While I do not know her personally, I have always heard she is very committed to the health and welfare of her dogs.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone for pointing me in the right direction. I found Vicki's website Four Halls Kennels. I am so impressed with their website. She is my first preference for sure. If the wait is too long, then I'll go to Mercer's. Thank you all once again. You guys are awesome.:ThankYou:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello again,

I talked to Vicki Fierheller, she actually has girl for placement, I am sooo excited :aktion033:. I have an appointment with her this Satuday, but before that if anybody has photos of Vicki's pups, could you please post them? I am sooo curious to know how her pups look, can't wait :rolleyes: thank you all

Lucky girl
Priya

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
I don't know of any pictures out there publicly other than what she has on her website, but one of our members (Charmypoo) went to see her show. She took a video of Vicki with "Morsel" who was at the time the top Maltese in Canada. She just looks like she is having a BLAST in the ring.

Fingers crossed that you will have your new baby soon. :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you so much for the pic Aarianne. In the meantime, I requested Vicki to send me the pics of the pup that I am going to adopt. PLease let me know what you all think. Here they are...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Oh she looks darling! :wub2:

I hope you will come share her with us on the forum as she grows up. So you meet her on Saturday, but when would you get to take her home?

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Very cute. :chili::chili: This could be very exciting. BTW, I laughed looking at the cute little one all wrapped behind her in the picture.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you Carina, Susan and allheart.

@ Carina, I think she'll be ready to come home the first week of Dec. I can't wait to take millions of pics of her and share with you all :)

Priya

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello everyone again,
I met Vicki this Saturday and had the opportunity to meet all her fluffies. She actually showed us 3 generations, 2 puppies from the same litter, their parents, and then was another older puppy, aunt, and also a 10 yr old grandfather :w00t:. And yes, I also met her current show dog, Ice cream, oh my, what a bundle of energy she was:wub::wub:. The whole family was full of energy including the grandfather was running around like a puppy. So all went well, the puppy I am going to adopt is due another shot, she'll probably will be ready to come home coming weekend or so :thumbsup:

We even took some pics of her pups. Here are some...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts