Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone. I'm looking for a cute tote style purse to take with me to San Diego. I want the kind that you can were diagonally so that I don't have to worry about it slipping. I just want one big enough for a guide book, wallet and camera. I would like to spend less than $50.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by nataliecmu+Apr 4 2005, 11:42 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Apr 4 2005, 12:40 PM
What do you think of these three?
Eagle Creek Guide Messenger Bag
Vagabond
Nomad

I think I like the first one best.  Plus it's the cheapest.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48829
I like the 1st and 3rd

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48831
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah the second one I think is too bulky. I think I want something that is not as thick.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the first one in a Palm color. What do you think? I want something that will go with a lot of different things, but I don't think I want black.

Here is is in Navy:

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I like the 1st one. I also think Target has really cute bags for great prices.

Oh, I like the navy. I always wear dark colors, but if you wear more neutral colors the palm would be great.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered this one. On ebag they had free shipping, plus you can return the bag if you don't like it for a full refund. So I decided what the heck. I should get it next week.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Good Choice! Blue's my favorite color!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats a cute purse! i was just going to say to take a large backpack. i've tried taking a small backpack...but it doesnt fit anything. at least with my large backpack i can fit bags of clothes that i buy or cotton candy at themeparks.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Apr 4 2005, 05:39 PM
thats a cute purse!  i was just going to say to take a large backpack.  i've tried taking a small backpack...but it doesnt fit anything.  at least with my large backpack i can fit bags of clothes that i buy or cotton candy at themeparks. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48950
[/QUOTE]

I thought of taking a backpack but I know when we went to Europe it got to heavy. We ended up buying a large purse and using that. We also had one of those sling backpack. That also got heavy after awhile.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts